Friday, November 30, 2007

30.11.2007

I`m BORED.
=.=

andd. I`m missing my hotstuff, super babes.
grawr, Ashley.Kristin.Debra.Karen.Twins.Nadia.

I miss talking and laughing till my stomach hurts with them.
Karens off to Taiwan.
Kristins off to USA.

I wanna go out with everyone so badly =.=

I miss the nutcase, hilarious dudes.
hmph, Sanju.Wenn Hong.Anis.Hakim.Marc.Arif.

I miss poking them and making retarded jokes with them.
ah, *frowns*

debrachailingching, my awesome adopted sister from another mommy.
we need to GO OUT! or at least meet up. sorry couldn`t make it for yesterday. =/

brenda and belle, the super hotstuff chiquitas.
yeah, we need to go out as well xD

ashleyphuahhui-hsin, my crazily cute best friend.
aah, we need our mamak or secret recipe sessions man xD

karenyongfutynn, my elmo-crazy, caring adviser.
have fun in Taiwan darling :] love youu *muacks*

nadiazainudinbintizainudin, my soon to be fashion designer and perfect English speaking babe.
haha, I miss you darl :] can`t wait too see you like whenever I see you.

kristinphangwanzhen, my adventurous best friend and also my guy attracting darling.
have fun in USA darl. take care babe, and we`ll go out on new years eve :]

adriel, my crazy best-est friend and adviser who broke his oath yesterday night and also insulted me by calling me a nerd.
joey, my always-hungry cowlet who also called me a nerd but we think nerds are cool. right Joe? xD
yes, two of you. we need to go Christmas shopping!


kelseykatrinaraj, my favourite chindian who ditched us all and left for Australia.
i miss you womaaaan. gah =.= and i still have no idea how to pass your birthday present over to you.

angelchincarmen, my mamak partner on Sunday and also close friend who hated her fringe =.=
haha, wheeee. i just felt like stating your name la. don`t ask why.

haha, don`t mind the boredness.

i`m off anyway.
muacks,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home