Thursday, November 29, 2007

29.11.2007

okay,
I have precisely and hour before I head off for TV for the next two hours.
Amazing Race Asia and Grey`s Anatomy.
The only reason why I`m watching ARA is cause my brothers friends sisters are competing.
yeah, go girls!

So yeah, today went out with Kris, the Yeow twins, Nick and Sach.
Woke up at 11 on the dot and got ready.
Kris came around 12.10 and we went off to meet up with the rest,
just walked around cause we couldn`t decide where to eat,
so then we saw Kemuel. Kris and I went to talk to them and yeah,
the guys decided to eat in Sri Melaka.
Kris and I shared cause I wasn`t very hungry.
and to my dearest Nick and Kev, I`M NOT ANOREXIC!

So yeah, then we wanted to watch Hitman but it was 18.
so yeah, Mel and Sach went to get the tickets.
Kris and I were like stoning okay,
later on we realised that the guys went off to play pool without telling us =.=
Kris and I got bored so we went to get Ashley`s birthday present since I didn`t get anything for her.
Sach and Mel were kind enough to follow us.
then they wanted to buy some Wireless Adapter.
Then we went to Starbucks.
got my drink and the guys played chess.
I had a major brain freeze okay! cause I was rushing to finish my drink.

Saw Kemuel, Jo, Aidit, Marwan, Marc, Keshini, Eleena, Jason and Cindy at GSC.
said Hi and went back to teman the guys.
Thank goodness we got in without any problem xD
We were afraid they`ll ask for IC or something cause Kris and I obviously don`t look 18.
Our seats were really good :]
Sat between the Yeow twins.
Mel, Nick and I kept laughing at the fighting parts.
We thought it was pretty funny yet cool.
BUT OMG! THE CARS USED IN THE MOVIE ARE SUPER SEXY WEI!
DROOLING OVER THE CARS. SUH-WEEEET
!


Nick was making so much noise with his drink =.=

But yeah, the movie was pretty good but it was short.
Expected it to be longer,
The guys pretty hot for a bald person, xD
Its a cool movie la, seriously :]

So after the movie we went grocery shopping,
I`M SERIOUS!
Why?
Well because the guys were having some pot luck thing and they had to cook.
so yeah, was pretty cool la.
Proves that guys are awesome cooks.
Nick was like the master there grabbing all the ingredients.
They even know how to pick beef o.o like superb wei!
the beef wasnt very fresh anyway.

then Kris and I had to ciao,
thanks auntie! :] and also Kevin, as in Kristins bro.
so reached home around 5.30,
mom rushed me into the shower since I was all wet.

Took a super hot shower.
then was too bored,
so read a bit of the newspaper and yeah,
TV :]
helped mom with dinner and yeah.
dinner was awesome, FRIED FISH. xD
had dinner and yeah, onlinee :]

thanks for the lovely day, guys :]
i`ll miss you guys sooo much.
love you guys :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home