27.11.2007
hahaa, oh man.
i`m high.
haha,
this year might be the most eventful holiday okay,
seriously.
1st off there was Childrens Camp.
Then I just found out that I`ll be in Melacca from Monday to Wednesday for a short vacation with Matilda, RJ and a few other families.
Then I have braces coming up,
And of course, YC Camp!
Don`t even know if we`re performing in the satellite churches.
If we are, its gonna be hectic.
I love year end holidays,
I just found out why.
for 11 months, my social life would be mostly concentrated on the school buds,
but for November and December, just totally love spending time with church buds,
amazingly hilarious and their much of a change compared to the school buds.
not saying that anyone is better,
but haha. yeah, i just love catching up with them.
wheeee, mom thinks I should go out for jogs.
but laziness has taken over. grawr.
I try to help you.
When you do let me help you,
I get afraid of you.
damn. I need HELP.
I have a sudden addiction to acoustic songs. *shrugs*
oh yeaaa. I`m only doing the top part for my braces.
hehehe, at the moment enjoying all the food I can.
and chewing gum of course. haha xD
haha, yesterday Joey and I had a sudden craving for beef ribs and steak,
and SOMEBODY insulted me by calling me a NERDTRON. pfft,
*coughs*a27*coughs*
haha, I`m off to get something to much on.
l-o-v-e-s to y`all.
i`m high.
haha,
this year might be the most eventful holiday okay,
seriously.
1st off there was Childrens Camp.
Then I just found out that I`ll be in Melacca from Monday to Wednesday for a short vacation with Matilda, RJ and a few other families.
Then I have braces coming up,
And of course, YC Camp!
Don`t even know if we`re performing in the satellite churches.
If we are, its gonna be hectic.
I love year end holidays,
I just found out why.
for 11 months, my social life would be mostly concentrated on the school buds,
but for November and December, just totally love spending time with church buds,
amazingly hilarious and their much of a change compared to the school buds.
not saying that anyone is better,
but haha. yeah, i just love catching up with them.
wheeee, mom thinks I should go out for jogs.
but laziness has taken over. grawr.
I try to help you.
When you do let me help you,
I get afraid of you.
damn. I need HELP.
I have a sudden addiction to acoustic songs. *shrugs*
oh yeaaa. I`m only doing the top part for my braces.
hehehe, at the moment enjoying all the food I can.
and chewing gum of course. haha xD
haha, yesterday Joey and I had a sudden craving for beef ribs and steak,
and SOMEBODY insulted me by calling me a NERDTRON. pfft,
*coughs*a27*coughs*
haha, I`m off to get something to much on.
l-o-v-e-s to y`all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home