Monday, November 26, 2007

26.11.2007

today dearest people, marks the first Aidit Appreciation Day.
xD
well well whats there to say bout this one of a kind, sexy friend of mine eh?
hahaha, he is NOT sexy although he claims he is.
he is NOT hot though he claims he is xD
his funnay and knows how to make someone laugh anytime, anywhere.
but sometimes he doesn`t know when to be serious.
his like super caring and his a trustable person,
he loves his bag because theres literally nothing in it.
he sucks at blackjack!
he can be blur at times but yeah, his lovable :]

anyway, enough bout aidit.
I have lots on my mind and I cant think of much to say.
anyway today I had to wake up early cause I had a dentist appointment.
HAHAHAHA, I only need braces for a maximum of 9 months.
YES! wheeee. but I have to wear retainers for life =.=

but yeah, its cool.
i`ll be putting em on two days before camp.
anyway, today i didnt do anything but bum around.
and the only reason why I`m blogging is cause I promised Aidit that I`ll dedicate a post to him.

so here you go Raja Aidit Ashraf bin Raja Ismail :]
love youuuu unsexy bimbo. haha, i just felt like saying that xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home