25.11.2007
hello and hello :]
btw, happy birthday makarios! :]
sorry didn`t wish you in church,
had no idea it was your birthday.
anyway, today I had major trouble waking up.
but forced myself to get up anyway,
got ready and left for church,
we had some CG preaching today,
everyone especially those who went to Danielle`s house for sleepover were half asleep.
then had worship of course :]
driel ffk-ed me on our plan to come for 1st service,
RJ came though and we kept smiling because we sang Your Grace is Enough. xD
so then at first we had to sit down to see if we were gonna watch the camp promo,
but the LCD had trouble detecting the laptop so I suppose we`re only watching it next week,
so then I was too lazy to stand up, so talked to RJ.
couldn`t decide if I wanted to go for camp.
then someone kicked me from the back and it was Driel,
after all the fuss, turns out I`m going for camp xD wheeee,
so no updates from the 16th to the 19th of December.
Peaceheaven, Genting.. Here we go again xD
then went with Carmen to find my mom since I needed her signature,
went over to the new building,
it looks really pretty.
the lighting is lovely,
so yeah.. registered for camp then went for breakfast with Adriel, Carmen and JX.
were supposed to head over for mamak but it was close so we settled with the coffee shop.
Later on, Delaney, Liz, Isabelle, Basil, Benjamin and Jonathan joined us.
it was really really hot so everyone left except Adriel, Carmen, JX and I,
then i had to leave so yeaps,
headed for a drink with mom and went home,
fell asleep till Driel called to ask me if I wanted to go to One Utama,
I was half asleep when I picked up the phone!
ish, so I had 5 hours of sleep today xD
oh I have a major pimple break out at the moment,
bro said it was prob because I never drank any water in camp and I didn`t sleep at all,
and this isn`t like small pimples or anything, their HUGE.
even RJ and Adriel who were half awake in church today were like surprised to see the pimples.
ngeh, was complaining bout the pimples during breakfast and yeah,
" aiyo, you want me to take a picture of it and post it on my blog is it? ," Adriel.
like ARGH, haha. anyway, I should be getting off,
xoxo.
btw, happy birthday makarios! :]
sorry didn`t wish you in church,
had no idea it was your birthday.
anyway, today I had major trouble waking up.
but forced myself to get up anyway,
got ready and left for church,
we had some CG preaching today,
everyone especially those who went to Danielle`s house for sleepover were half asleep.
then had worship of course :]
driel ffk-ed me on our plan to come for 1st service,
RJ came though and we kept smiling because we sang Your Grace is Enough. xD
so then at first we had to sit down to see if we were gonna watch the camp promo,
but the LCD had trouble detecting the laptop so I suppose we`re only watching it next week,
so then I was too lazy to stand up, so talked to RJ.
couldn`t decide if I wanted to go for camp.
then someone kicked me from the back and it was Driel,
after all the fuss, turns out I`m going for camp xD wheeee,
so no updates from the 16th to the 19th of December.
Peaceheaven, Genting.. Here we go again xD
then went with Carmen to find my mom since I needed her signature,
went over to the new building,
it looks really pretty.
the lighting is lovely,
so yeah.. registered for camp then went for breakfast with Adriel, Carmen and JX.
were supposed to head over for mamak but it was close so we settled with the coffee shop.
Later on, Delaney, Liz, Isabelle, Basil, Benjamin and Jonathan joined us.
it was really really hot so everyone left except Adriel, Carmen, JX and I,
then i had to leave so yeaps,
headed for a drink with mom and went home,
fell asleep till Driel called to ask me if I wanted to go to One Utama,
I was half asleep when I picked up the phone!
ish, so I had 5 hours of sleep today xD
oh I have a major pimple break out at the moment,
bro said it was prob because I never drank any water in camp and I didn`t sleep at all,
and this isn`t like small pimples or anything, their HUGE.
even RJ and Adriel who were half awake in church today were like surprised to see the pimples.
ngeh, was complaining bout the pimples during breakfast and yeah,
" aiyo, you want me to take a picture of it and post it on my blog is it? ," Adriel.
like ARGH, haha. anyway, I should be getting off,
xoxo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home