24.11.2007
YO!
it feels so good to blog :]
so yea, and some of you already know.. I was away for r5 days to a camp.
Although the camp was specifically for 8 - 12 year olds and I was a helper,
I enjoyed every freaking minute of camp. shall start with day one :]
20th November, Day One.
left the house at about 7.10,
then left to fetch A. Wendy.
Reached church around 8,
was greeted by my superb darlings.
so then proceeded to basement 3 which was my bus`s meeting place.
helped Phoebie and talked to a few 11 year old kids,
then I had to be the door guard cause the parents kept rushing in =.=
so we left at say, 9.15?
reached and had to help people carry their luggage.
then just chilled out for awhile.
had to help my dorm with the bedsheets and stuff only to find out that Matilda and I got our own room, haha. awesomee,
so after that we had some stuff to do,
then we had games. I was taking care of group, "shield"
but later on Liz pulled all the helpers out and said we`re not assigned to any group.
so we just sat on the stage and watched people.
so I kinda appointed the captain and assistant captain for shield,
and I regret appointing her.
cause when each group had to present their cheer, she was so like unlively.
then we found out she likes Adriel, =.=
so i forgot what happened after that,
but at night we had our first session.
Auntie Debra said whoever needed prayer including teachers and helpers,
go up to the front.
so I helped out first then I went up for prayer,
dang was it powerful.
I was slained and I couldn`t stop crying.
and slain means well, when God works in you.. you fall back because his power is working.
so yeah, I got up but I was still crying.
Big thanks to Adriel and RJ who sat next to me and waited till I was done crying.
but yeah, it felt really good.
Then we had some stuff done and yeah, I was tired out.
so we helpers had maggi cup after everything but we had to go back to our rooms cause Uncle Eddie said it was late,
fell asleep pretty soon after that, was mondo tired.
21st November, Day Two.
was supposed to wake up for morning watch.
Matilda did wake me up but I fell back asleep.
was too tired.
so like yea, went for morning exercise.
was quite high so I didn`t really follow the exercise cause I was laughing at everyone who wasn`tthat flexible. Liz was in charge of exercise.
then Germaine, Annabella, Daphne, RJ, Adriel and I headed down to toast bread for breakfast. I nearly burnt a toaster. Adriel was like laughing at me =.=
so after breakfast, went back to the hall and chilled.
so then was the second session, couldn`t really pay attention cause small kids were disturbing me.
But I went up for prayer anyway and the same thing happened,
then we, helpers helped set up games and went down to get lunch ready,
after lunch we went back upstairs. it was supposed to be worship practice,
but seeing that RJ was on the drums and Adriel was on the bass,
I went up to watch anyway.
then we had games, yada. dinner and yeah,
third session. had to run around anyway,
then the usual maggi cup with the rest and I fell asleep.
oh and I called Marc and tried speaking to as many people as I could at Ashleys party =]
22nd November, Day Three.
Matilda woke me up again but I fell back asleep AGAIN.
so took a shower around 6.30,
then suddenly Adriel, RJ and Matilda were in my room already.
thank goodness Adriel didnt mess up my bed =.=
Liz wanted to do drill during exercise,
drill is the English term for kawad.
so I had to arrange people.
then the girl I appointed, lets just call her Phe.
yea, she had to be in front.
so I was fooling around and this happened,
Matilda: Adriel Chan, where are you?
Me: aha, stoopeed driel.
Phe: *glares* Adriel stupid? why`d you call him stupid?
Me: uhm, his my best friend la. so he calls me stupid and I call him stupid, its the same.
Phe: But his smart you know.
Me: uhm yea, I know.
Phe: Don`t you think his cute?
Me: what? haha, uhm no.
Phe: =.= where is he anyway?
Me: his taking care of another group,
Phe: URGH. why not this group?
Me: *runs off and tells the other helpers*
like omg, well.. she kinda hates me cause throughout the whole camp, I was really close to Adriel and RJ.
so yeah,
we helpers did the same routine as yesterday.
just that Phe was disturbing Adriel.
with her phone and campers aren`t allowed to bring the phones.
so then something happened and Liz and I got a bit pissed.
so we reported to Uncle Gerald.
then yada, drama happened.
Adriel was really stressed up and that made Liz and I stressed up.
so then yea, Phe just kept glaring at me.
didnt bother, then after session we had our usual supper session. :]
23rd November, Day Four.
Went for morning watch! FINALLY.
so since I had nothing to do after that, called RJ and Adriel to go for a walk.
so went for a walk and I dunno what happened cause Adriel was being a loner,
and he seemed pissed so chased after him =.=
and Matilda and RJ were being stupidly retarded.
so yeah, then walked and walked.
was freakishly cold. Genting oh Genting.
then during exercise, Mandy pulled me aside and told me that Phe and her friends called me a female dog.
Mandy is a girl I`m pretty close to now because we sat at the same table during meal times and the rest of the people re 8 years old so we`re like the two big sisters there.
shes 12 but really matured.
so wasn`t bothered bout the female dog thing and just thanked Mandy.
then went down to get ready for breakfast,
Adriel and I were setting up one table and we realized it was Phe`s table.
so funny, xD
the schedule for this day was really jam packed.
then we helpers decided to do a presentation.
Adriel was uber hilarious during practice.
and it was freakishly cold cause we were doing drill outside in the cold air!
then we were too lazy to go back up.
so Annabella, Daphne, Germaine, Matilda, RJ, Adriel, Ben and I went to the foyer.
Adriel and Ben fell asleep.
and Ger was taking pictures of Adriel and started editing em with FaceWarp.
RJ and I couldn`t stop laughing.
then later on Jun Min [a guy from YC] came from I don`t know where and flicked water on Adriel.
slow reaction much because after 5 seconds when Jun Min already left the building,
Adriel showed the middle finger and 5 secs later he was like Oi, Don`t kacau me la and another 5 seconds later he was like Go away la. aiyooo!
hahahaa, hilarious.
then we had to go up anyway. Shield got 1st prize. yeah, baby!
then there was testimony time, and I felt like going up but I didnt xD
so then the guys played football and stuff,
went for dinner after that.
then got ready and stuff and went up to the hall.
we had to get ready for our presentation.
I tell you the way Uncle Adwin introduced us was hilarious,
presenting... theeeee Heeeel-perrs! =.=
so Liz, RJ, Abiel, Daphne, Roveen, Germaine, Jacky, me and Annabella did our drill.
so then once we got to the front.
the kids were like pheewitt =.= kept pulling down my shirt.
then we had to do blind drill. we had to close our eyes and do drill.
Ben was commanding and I think when he said turn behind,
Jacky was like right smack in front of me because I peeked and I whacked him.
The kids started laughing after that,
then we had to do a flag dance and we sang your grace is enough.
we got the kids jumping!
then we watched other performances,
was awesome. I kept shouting for people.
like for group Sword, I couldn`t stop shouting "go James"
James is this uber cute guy. his 10 but thinking really matured and his Adriel`s prodigy. awesome maan.
then we had high praise but it wasn`t THAT good..
then we had an hour or so for prayer.
so then we, helpers started packing and it was really tiring,
then we went for supper, our usual foyer meetings. xD
then we had to go back up and pack.
only Adriel, RJ, Matilda and I packed up.
Adriel was being so high cause he was tired. both of us have the same attitude where we act really stupidly when we`re tired.
so then we packed till about 1 something.
then we went down,
RJ and Adriel had to help us carry stuff back to our room.
so by the time they reached our room, they fell asleep.
well RJ did. Driel was prob messaging somebody.
so Matilda and I were clueless cause no guys are allowed in girls rooms and vice versa.
so Matilda called Uncle Simon who is the dorm teacher for RJ and Adriel,
so in the end RJ slept next to Matilda on the big bed,
Adriel slept on the upper bunk of my bed.
so then I heard snoring and RJ and Adriel usually complain bout this kid in their dorm who keeps snoring.
I felt like laughing when I heard the snoring but was afraid I`ll wake people up.
so kept quiet till the next morning.
24th November, Day Five
woke up when Matilda woke Adriel up.
was hilarious cause when Adriel called RJ up cause they haven`t packed yet,
RJ pulled the blanket over his head and was making funny noises.
OMG, hilarious.
then we made some lame jokes, mainly about teasing people.
hahhaa.
then we packed. RJ and Adriel went back to their dorms,
then went out to fill my water bottle.
Adriel claimed he showered edi but he was wearing the same thing I think.
hahaha, so they came back to our room and we made more stupid jokes.
then we went up to put our luggage in the hall,
Adriel, RJ and I had to carry bags up and Adriel kinda broke a bag.
you know those trolley bags, but it wasn`t his fault really.
then we had to go down for breakfast and went for our last walk outside.
Adriel is a kid magnet. no kidding,
so later we gathered back at the hall.
my bus was the bus to leave.
we supposed to leave at 11 but we left at 11.45
and the stupid thing was the driver took the wrong road and the usual one hour trip between KL and Genting became the worst back aching, neck spraining, head aching, 3 HOUR trip!
like OMG.
so yea, we reached and nobody was really there.
then Jacky and Abiel told me Driel lost his luggage.
was shocked then talked to Driel for a bit.
his dad looks cool, seriously.
Driel looked awesomely tired so told him to go back home first and would call him if I found out anything.
so yeah, gave him a hug and he was off.
felt so bad for him man,
then Uncle Hoch drove me home.
RJ`s dad in other words :]
Ryan was telling us some joke which got us confused.
Ryan is his bro and so is Royston. both uber cute.
then they came over for lunch.
couldn`t stop laughing cause we were telling my mom all the funny parts bout camp because she came down a day earlier.
then they left and I told my mom a lot of things.
we got the same feeling.
about what God was trying to tell us.
so yeah, then I fell asleep and my bro woke me up for dinner,
I chased him out. and I couldnt really sleep after that.
skipped dinner cause I was really full.
and now I`m here blogging happily.
Overall I totally enjoyed camp.
although it was super tiring, it was awesome.
grew a lot closer to RJ and Adriel.
was a good experience overall.
Auntie Donna said it wasn`t by chance that my mom and I were there at camp,
because God planned it already so that we can be ministered too.
oh and yeah,
my testimony. whoevers the lucky person who find my blog then yea, cause I obviously didnt wanna take the mic and tell everyone when I had the chance to.
so here goes,
uhm.. so yes, dad passed away.
and I have been acting really strong because I know that I just HAVE to.
so I never got the chance to let go really.
I would feel so stressed up when I see dads with their kids and stuff.
so when i cried and cried,
I knew what was happening,
it was the time to let go,
and dad was one who cared for kids and senior citizens especially the non-christians.
so it was as if God was telling me that I have to let go what has happened to dad and continue his work on Earth.
I don`t think I can but with God`s help I`ll be trying my best.
Mom got the same feeling too. so yeah :]
sorry the post is draggy but believe me, this post could have been longer but its totally shortened.
anyway, I`m off to try cracking my back. it hurts soo bad.
loves, :]
it feels so good to blog :]
so yea, and some of you already know.. I was away for r5 days to a camp.
Although the camp was specifically for 8 - 12 year olds and I was a helper,
I enjoyed every freaking minute of camp. shall start with day one :]
20th November, Day One.
left the house at about 7.10,
then left to fetch A. Wendy.
Reached church around 8,
was greeted by my superb darlings.
so then proceeded to basement 3 which was my bus`s meeting place.
helped Phoebie and talked to a few 11 year old kids,
then I had to be the door guard cause the parents kept rushing in =.=
so we left at say, 9.15?
reached and had to help people carry their luggage.
then just chilled out for awhile.
had to help my dorm with the bedsheets and stuff only to find out that Matilda and I got our own room, haha. awesomee,
so after that we had some stuff to do,
then we had games. I was taking care of group, "shield"
but later on Liz pulled all the helpers out and said we`re not assigned to any group.
so we just sat on the stage and watched people.
so I kinda appointed the captain and assistant captain for shield,
and I regret appointing her.
cause when each group had to present their cheer, she was so like unlively.
then we found out she likes Adriel, =.=
so i forgot what happened after that,
but at night we had our first session.
Auntie Debra said whoever needed prayer including teachers and helpers,
go up to the front.
so I helped out first then I went up for prayer,
dang was it powerful.
I was slained and I couldn`t stop crying.
and slain means well, when God works in you.. you fall back because his power is working.
so yeah, I got up but I was still crying.
Big thanks to Adriel and RJ who sat next to me and waited till I was done crying.
but yeah, it felt really good.
Then we had some stuff done and yeah, I was tired out.
so we helpers had maggi cup after everything but we had to go back to our rooms cause Uncle Eddie said it was late,
fell asleep pretty soon after that, was mondo tired.
21st November, Day Two.
was supposed to wake up for morning watch.
Matilda did wake me up but I fell back asleep.
was too tired.
so like yea, went for morning exercise.
was quite high so I didn`t really follow the exercise cause I was laughing at everyone who wasn`tthat flexible. Liz was in charge of exercise.
then Germaine, Annabella, Daphne, RJ, Adriel and I headed down to toast bread for breakfast. I nearly burnt a toaster. Adriel was like laughing at me =.=
so after breakfast, went back to the hall and chilled.
so then was the second session, couldn`t really pay attention cause small kids were disturbing me.
But I went up for prayer anyway and the same thing happened,
then we, helpers helped set up games and went down to get lunch ready,
after lunch we went back upstairs. it was supposed to be worship practice,
but seeing that RJ was on the drums and Adriel was on the bass,
I went up to watch anyway.
then we had games, yada. dinner and yeah,
third session. had to run around anyway,
then the usual maggi cup with the rest and I fell asleep.
oh and I called Marc and tried speaking to as many people as I could at Ashleys party =]
22nd November, Day Three.
Matilda woke me up again but I fell back asleep AGAIN.
so took a shower around 6.30,
then suddenly Adriel, RJ and Matilda were in my room already.
thank goodness Adriel didnt mess up my bed =.=
Liz wanted to do drill during exercise,
drill is the English term for kawad.
so I had to arrange people.
then the girl I appointed, lets just call her Phe.
yea, she had to be in front.
so I was fooling around and this happened,
Matilda: Adriel Chan, where are you?
Me: aha, stoopeed driel.
Phe: *glares* Adriel stupid? why`d you call him stupid?
Me: uhm, his my best friend la. so he calls me stupid and I call him stupid, its the same.
Phe: But his smart you know.
Me: uhm yea, I know.
Phe: Don`t you think his cute?
Me: what? haha, uhm no.
Phe: =.= where is he anyway?
Me: his taking care of another group,
Phe: URGH. why not this group?
Me: *runs off and tells the other helpers*
like omg, well.. she kinda hates me cause throughout the whole camp, I was really close to Adriel and RJ.
so yeah,
we helpers did the same routine as yesterday.
just that Phe was disturbing Adriel.
with her phone and campers aren`t allowed to bring the phones.
so then something happened and Liz and I got a bit pissed.
so we reported to Uncle Gerald.
then yada, drama happened.
Adriel was really stressed up and that made Liz and I stressed up.
so then yea, Phe just kept glaring at me.
didnt bother, then after session we had our usual supper session. :]
23rd November, Day Four.
Went for morning watch! FINALLY.
so since I had nothing to do after that, called RJ and Adriel to go for a walk.
so went for a walk and I dunno what happened cause Adriel was being a loner,
and he seemed pissed so chased after him =.=
and Matilda and RJ were being stupidly retarded.
so yeah, then walked and walked.
was freakishly cold. Genting oh Genting.
then during exercise, Mandy pulled me aside and told me that Phe and her friends called me a female dog.
Mandy is a girl I`m pretty close to now because we sat at the same table during meal times and the rest of the people re 8 years old so we`re like the two big sisters there.
shes 12 but really matured.
so wasn`t bothered bout the female dog thing and just thanked Mandy.
then went down to get ready for breakfast,
Adriel and I were setting up one table and we realized it was Phe`s table.
so funny, xD
the schedule for this day was really jam packed.
then we helpers decided to do a presentation.
Adriel was uber hilarious during practice.
and it was freakishly cold cause we were doing drill outside in the cold air!
then we were too lazy to go back up.
so Annabella, Daphne, Germaine, Matilda, RJ, Adriel, Ben and I went to the foyer.
Adriel and Ben fell asleep.
and Ger was taking pictures of Adriel and started editing em with FaceWarp.
RJ and I couldn`t stop laughing.
then later on Jun Min [a guy from YC] came from I don`t know where and flicked water on Adriel.
slow reaction much because after 5 seconds when Jun Min already left the building,
Adriel showed the middle finger and 5 secs later he was like Oi, Don`t kacau me la and another 5 seconds later he was like Go away la. aiyooo!
hahahaa, hilarious.
then we had to go up anyway. Shield got 1st prize. yeah, baby!
then there was testimony time, and I felt like going up but I didnt xD
so then the guys played football and stuff,
went for dinner after that.
then got ready and stuff and went up to the hall.
we had to get ready for our presentation.
I tell you the way Uncle Adwin introduced us was hilarious,
presenting... theeeee Heeeel-perrs! =.=
so Liz, RJ, Abiel, Daphne, Roveen, Germaine, Jacky, me and Annabella did our drill.
so then once we got to the front.
the kids were like pheewitt =.= kept pulling down my shirt.
then we had to do blind drill. we had to close our eyes and do drill.
Ben was commanding and I think when he said turn behind,
Jacky was like right smack in front of me because I peeked and I whacked him.
The kids started laughing after that,
then we had to do a flag dance and we sang your grace is enough.
we got the kids jumping!
then we watched other performances,
was awesome. I kept shouting for people.
like for group Sword, I couldn`t stop shouting "go James"
James is this uber cute guy. his 10 but thinking really matured and his Adriel`s prodigy. awesome maan.
then we had high praise but it wasn`t THAT good..
then we had an hour or so for prayer.
so then we, helpers started packing and it was really tiring,
then we went for supper, our usual foyer meetings. xD
then we had to go back up and pack.
only Adriel, RJ, Matilda and I packed up.
Adriel was being so high cause he was tired. both of us have the same attitude where we act really stupidly when we`re tired.
so then we packed till about 1 something.
then we went down,
RJ and Adriel had to help us carry stuff back to our room.
so by the time they reached our room, they fell asleep.
well RJ did. Driel was prob messaging somebody.
so Matilda and I were clueless cause no guys are allowed in girls rooms and vice versa.
so Matilda called Uncle Simon who is the dorm teacher for RJ and Adriel,
so in the end RJ slept next to Matilda on the big bed,
Adriel slept on the upper bunk of my bed.
so then I heard snoring and RJ and Adriel usually complain bout this kid in their dorm who keeps snoring.
I felt like laughing when I heard the snoring but was afraid I`ll wake people up.
so kept quiet till the next morning.
24th November, Day Five
woke up when Matilda woke Adriel up.
was hilarious cause when Adriel called RJ up cause they haven`t packed yet,
RJ pulled the blanket over his head and was making funny noises.
OMG, hilarious.
then we made some lame jokes, mainly about teasing people.
hahhaa.
then we packed. RJ and Adriel went back to their dorms,
then went out to fill my water bottle.
Adriel claimed he showered edi but he was wearing the same thing I think.
hahaha, so they came back to our room and we made more stupid jokes.
then we went up to put our luggage in the hall,
Adriel, RJ and I had to carry bags up and Adriel kinda broke a bag.
you know those trolley bags, but it wasn`t his fault really.
then we had to go down for breakfast and went for our last walk outside.
Adriel is a kid magnet. no kidding,
so later we gathered back at the hall.
my bus was the bus to leave.
we supposed to leave at 11 but we left at 11.45
and the stupid thing was the driver took the wrong road and the usual one hour trip between KL and Genting became the worst back aching, neck spraining, head aching, 3 HOUR trip!
like OMG.
so yea, we reached and nobody was really there.
then Jacky and Abiel told me Driel lost his luggage.
was shocked then talked to Driel for a bit.
his dad looks cool, seriously.
Driel looked awesomely tired so told him to go back home first and would call him if I found out anything.
so yeah, gave him a hug and he was off.
felt so bad for him man,
then Uncle Hoch drove me home.
RJ`s dad in other words :]
Ryan was telling us some joke which got us confused.
Ryan is his bro and so is Royston. both uber cute.
then they came over for lunch.
couldn`t stop laughing cause we were telling my mom all the funny parts bout camp because she came down a day earlier.
then they left and I told my mom a lot of things.
we got the same feeling.
about what God was trying to tell us.
so yeah, then I fell asleep and my bro woke me up for dinner,
I chased him out. and I couldnt really sleep after that.
skipped dinner cause I was really full.
and now I`m here blogging happily.
Overall I totally enjoyed camp.
although it was super tiring, it was awesome.
grew a lot closer to RJ and Adriel.
was a good experience overall.
Auntie Donna said it wasn`t by chance that my mom and I were there at camp,
because God planned it already so that we can be ministered too.
oh and yeah,
my testimony. whoevers the lucky person who find my blog then yea, cause I obviously didnt wanna take the mic and tell everyone when I had the chance to.
so here goes,
uhm.. so yes, dad passed away.
and I have been acting really strong because I know that I just HAVE to.
so I never got the chance to let go really.
I would feel so stressed up when I see dads with their kids and stuff.
so when i cried and cried,
I knew what was happening,
it was the time to let go,
and dad was one who cared for kids and senior citizens especially the non-christians.
so it was as if God was telling me that I have to let go what has happened to dad and continue his work on Earth.
I don`t think I can but with God`s help I`ll be trying my best.
Mom got the same feeling too. so yeah :]
sorry the post is draggy but believe me, this post could have been longer but its totally shortened.
anyway, I`m off to try cracking my back. it hurts soo bad.
loves, :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home