20.11.2007
since its literally past 12, and I have no time to update after this,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY PHUAH HUI-HSIN.
my darling babe, the 48 hours younger than me babe,
you know i love you to tiny little bits,
we`ve been the best of friends since we were 8.
i`m so sorry for everything.
i promise i`m gonna change for the better.
we`ve been through our ups and downs,
but babe, look at us.. BEST FRIENDS.
you always have something to cheer me up,
I`m so so glad you believe in God now. i really am,
you may not know this but you have been a great inspiration to me.
next year we`ll be off to camp, yeah :]
i love you loads ash!
well anyway, literally I won`t be updating till the 24th because I`ll be off to a church camp. Childrens Camp actually, I`m a helper.
no pics because i don`t plan on bringing my camera.
Ashley, i`m so sorry I wont be there at your party but I`ll definitely call okay!
my love to everyone who goes, :]
anyway.. today for lunch, followed my mom to One World Hotel.
The buffet was alright, nothing to shout about.
I kept quiet the whole time since everyone was like 40 ++ years old
but I totally had a good laugh when Auntie Rohani said Azuri would definitely go after the twins and Kris if he came yesterday.
hahahaa, babes, see how hot you guys are!
damn, Azuri should have came man! hotstuff,
then all of em were talking and I found out that the Yeow twins Mom know my mom. so funny! ahahha, xD
anyway, carmen dear.. Since you wanna know who came.. this is specially for you,
by the way, NATALLIE NG, JERICA CHOU, CARMEN CHIN, AARON SHEAH. you people ffk-ed me =.=
1. Ashley [happy birthday dear]
2. Kristin
3. Debra [late]
4. Nadia [late]
4. Joey [hahha, maggi mee bombastic? what the heck?]
5. Ian [OMG. babe, his so freaking tall now. I felt short among everyone okay!]
6. RJ [*goofy laugh* DAMN LAME WEII]
7. JX [loser, hahahaha.]
8. Adriel [hahaa, wheee. unsociable and anti-crowds]
9. Grace
10. Brenda
11. Belle
12. Kaveetha
13. Nikki
14. Karen
15. Johann
16. Arif
17. Marwan
18. Nicholas [haiyo, dear who shouted in my ear when he sang happy birhday]
19. Melvin [the master planner behind the whole 'form 5s wont be attending' message]
20. Kevin [ahahah, racist dey =.=]
21. Kemuel [forgot to put him up there, FLIRTER. ass =.=]
22. Hakim [haha, stoopeeed. come so early =.=]
23. Wenn Hong
24. Anisuddin
25. Marc
26. Ayesha
27. Li May [babee, thanks loads for the tee! i loved it soo much]
28. Aidit [i didnt even get to talk to u]
well, thats it i think. sorry if I missed out anyone,
and to the guys, I`m so sorry I didnt really layan you guys.
as in Aidit, Marc, Jo, Arif. i`m so sorry sygs.
thanks loads for coming though, really really made my day.
totally had fun talking to the church guys.
OMG, the jokes from our childhood kept spilling out man.
hahaaa, i think the best jokes would have to be the
1. bug on adriels butt. [KELS! REMEMBER THAT!]
2. ian and i at the stairs. [hahaha, adriels reenactment was hilarious]
damn, those were the days where the original gang was
Ian, Adriel, Kelsey, Kimberly and I.
okay, maybe Joey. but I had no idea he existed then. haha sorry!
xD damn, i`ll be losing my voice soon.
I`m off to sleep anyway. waking up at 6.
nights darls, do call me if anythings urgent.
loves, xoxo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home