19..11.2007
to my dearest Danesh Asok Kumar!
Happy Birthday dear!
I knew you since last year but I remember you in primary school though, xD
I`m glad we`ve grown close xD
don`t ever change cause you`re awesome the way you are,
take care dan, xD
so yeah, finally an update on yesterday.
slept at 2am cause was talking to Hansern :]
woke up at 6 to get ready for church and left at 7.15,
so went up to L3, was a bit stoned due to the lack of sleep,
sat down and everyone was like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
all I did was like, oh uhm thank you?
then broke up into our CGs,
it was free CG, so we just talked and talked,
then we played 007 Bang! Some game Lee Cheng taught us,
so funny.
then we had worship of course, was fun.
then went down for CSOM.
THANK YOU KELSEY KATRINA RAJ FOR THE UBER COOL SWEETS!
yea, no idea how adriel got em.
so talked to Kem, Adriel, Carmen, Natallie and Del.
so fun la, love them to tiny bits.
Eunice came and I gave her a hug seeing her birthday is one day before mine xD
then I had to sit next to Kem =.=
so yeah.. was clearing up some stuff when everyone sang happy birthday, like awww. thanks dears!
so went to mamak for a drink with carmen.
then, went home.
for 2 hours straight, had to help mom clean and cook.
while messaging sach, and yea.. then I got ready.
Was really tired.
People started coming after that,
NICHOLAS THANG JIE SHEAN! you loser, you told me you weren`t coming and in the end you and the Yeow twins came!
thanks so much darls!
Thanks so much for the lovely presents everyone.
RJ, Matilda and Eunice especially for the awesome Twister!
Totally love my presents this year, the shirts were lovely.
so yeah..
Didn`t take much pictures,
but yeah.. sorry it was boring.
all everyone did was eat, ping pong, twister and cards, sorry.
but yeah, so just talked and talked.
then everyone had to go off cause I had class party after that,
so took a shower because Kav and Karen sabo-ed me with my birthday cake.
OMG, I smelled like chocolate okay!
so left around 6, told my bro to drop Ian and Joey off at the taxi stand.
so went to the pool side in Kiara Park after that,
put away my stuff and went out to see Joey and Ian,
waited for awhile with them and managed to catch a cab,
walked back to Kiara Park after that,
then we had to go over to the skating rink after that for treasure hunt.
I was captain and My dear group members were Sanju, Anis and Debra.
my group was the only group where EVERYONE wanted to get wet.
so we got third thanks to Sanju.
after that Deb and I couldn`t stand it any longer,
we took our shirts off and we jumped in,
and we were wearing our swimming attires inside la =.=
was so uber good.
rif eventually swam! haha, he can do flips! no fair!
party was good, till something happened.
read debs blog to find out.
so the party was called off an hour early.
but Natrah and I wanna plan a 2nd party to make up for this one,
but seeing that not everyone can make it,
we`re thinking of doing a reunion party instead next year :]
we`ll just see.
so took a ride back from Kris,
thanks auntie!
then came online, got lectured from my mom and that spoilt my mood.
thanks driel and rj! loves,
was texting Sach the whole night till I fell asleep,
haha sorry!
woke up in the morning and messaged RJ, Adriel and Nick all at the same time,
eh J, dun worry bout it la.
chill first kay? take it slow. we`ll talk about it in camp kay?
then yea, went through my presents and stuff,
did a bit of devotion and yeah, that was it :]
will update later, of to lunch :]
Happy Birthday dear!
I knew you since last year but I remember you in primary school though, xD
I`m glad we`ve grown close xD
don`t ever change cause you`re awesome the way you are,
take care dan, xD
so yeah, finally an update on yesterday.
slept at 2am cause was talking to Hansern :]
woke up at 6 to get ready for church and left at 7.15,
so went up to L3, was a bit stoned due to the lack of sleep,
sat down and everyone was like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
all I did was like, oh uhm thank you?
then broke up into our CGs,
it was free CG, so we just talked and talked,
then we played 007 Bang! Some game Lee Cheng taught us,
so funny.
then we had worship of course, was fun.
then went down for CSOM.
THANK YOU KELSEY KATRINA RAJ FOR THE UBER COOL SWEETS!
yea, no idea how adriel got em.
so talked to Kem, Adriel, Carmen, Natallie and Del.
so fun la, love them to tiny bits.
Eunice came and I gave her a hug seeing her birthday is one day before mine xD
then I had to sit next to Kem =.=
so yeah.. was clearing up some stuff when everyone sang happy birthday, like awww. thanks dears!
so went to mamak for a drink with carmen.
then, went home.
for 2 hours straight, had to help mom clean and cook.
while messaging sach, and yea.. then I got ready.
Was really tired.
People started coming after that,
NICHOLAS THANG JIE SHEAN! you loser, you told me you weren`t coming and in the end you and the Yeow twins came!
thanks so much darls!
Thanks so much for the lovely presents everyone.
RJ, Matilda and Eunice especially for the awesome Twister!
Totally love my presents this year, the shirts were lovely.
so yeah..
Didn`t take much pictures,
but yeah.. sorry it was boring.
all everyone did was eat, ping pong, twister and cards, sorry.
but yeah, so just talked and talked.
then everyone had to go off cause I had class party after that,
so took a shower because Kav and Karen sabo-ed me with my birthday cake.
OMG, I smelled like chocolate okay!
so left around 6, told my bro to drop Ian and Joey off at the taxi stand.
so went to the pool side in Kiara Park after that,
put away my stuff and went out to see Joey and Ian,
waited for awhile with them and managed to catch a cab,
walked back to Kiara Park after that,
then we had to go over to the skating rink after that for treasure hunt.
I was captain and My dear group members were Sanju, Anis and Debra.
my group was the only group where EVERYONE wanted to get wet.
so we got third thanks to Sanju.
after that Deb and I couldn`t stand it any longer,
we took our shirts off and we jumped in,
and we were wearing our swimming attires inside la =.=
was so uber good.
rif eventually swam! haha, he can do flips! no fair!
party was good, till something happened.
read debs blog to find out.
so the party was called off an hour early.
but Natrah and I wanna plan a 2nd party to make up for this one,
but seeing that not everyone can make it,
we`re thinking of doing a reunion party instead next year :]
we`ll just see.
so took a ride back from Kris,
thanks auntie!
then came online, got lectured from my mom and that spoilt my mood.
thanks driel and rj! loves,
was texting Sach the whole night till I fell asleep,
haha sorry!
woke up in the morning and messaged RJ, Adriel and Nick all at the same time,
eh J, dun worry bout it la.
chill first kay? take it slow. we`ll talk about it in camp kay?
then yea, went through my presents and stuff,
did a bit of devotion and yeah, that was it :]
will update later, of to lunch :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home