17.11.2007
happy birthday eunice lim!
hahaha, i love you to tiny tine bits womaan!
we may have lose a bit of connections here and there this year,
but we`ll get back to that after your SPM k?
in the meantime, concentrate on yr exams and we`ll have a sleepover after that xD
love you dear!
anyway, today was a total bore.
all I did was sleep, eat, sleep, online.
=.=
it so happened the neighbour next door was having a birthday party,
the kid being a 10 year old or 11 year old possibly?
was booming the High School Musical soundtrack over and over.
like OMG, =.=
I didn`t really mind anyway because their gonna have to bear with the noise tomorrow anyway..
Johann, I`m not too sure about ping pong, the tables freaking heavy, if you can open it then yeah, you can play.
so yeah, went for dinner with Porto Romano,
I have to say the food there is really good :]
and the owner gave me a free tiramisu cause mom told him it was my birthday,
and once he asked how old I was,
I couldn`t hear and I thought he asked what we`re gonna do now,
so I asked my mom if she wanted the bill,
and my brothers were like, hellooo, his asking you how old are you la =.=
haha, my mom said I was drunk cause of the Tiramisu,
I wasn`t! I couldn`t hear for nuts,
oh well, I was so full after that,
and the price was really reasonable.
got home and totally stoned on the bed,
was so full but bro warned me not to lie down in case of a reflux.
oh well, I settled with a magazine and Danny messaged, so yeah..
talked to him.
and now I`m just waiting for the clock to strike 12 and I`ll wait and see if Hakim remembers the birthday tradition seeing that I forgot to do it during his birthday this year,
oh and happy one month in heaven, dadddy!
couldn`t stop talking bout you during dinner just now because I remember you wanted to come to Porto Romano once,
and I wore the blouse I wore the last time you took me to a mall :]
love you daaaad!
anyways, I don`t have much to say, update tomorrow alright?
xoxo.
hahaha, i love you to tiny tine bits womaan!
we may have lose a bit of connections here and there this year,
but we`ll get back to that after your SPM k?
in the meantime, concentrate on yr exams and we`ll have a sleepover after that xD
love you dear!
anyway, today was a total bore.
all I did was sleep, eat, sleep, online.
=.=
it so happened the neighbour next door was having a birthday party,
the kid being a 10 year old or 11 year old possibly?
was booming the High School Musical soundtrack over and over.
like OMG, =.=
I didn`t really mind anyway because their gonna have to bear with the noise tomorrow anyway..
Johann, I`m not too sure about ping pong, the tables freaking heavy, if you can open it then yeah, you can play.
so yeah, went for dinner with Porto Romano,
I have to say the food there is really good :]
and the owner gave me a free tiramisu cause mom told him it was my birthday,
and once he asked how old I was,
I couldn`t hear and I thought he asked what we`re gonna do now,
so I asked my mom if she wanted the bill,
and my brothers were like, hellooo, his asking you how old are you la =.=
haha, my mom said I was drunk cause of the Tiramisu,
I wasn`t! I couldn`t hear for nuts,
oh well, I was so full after that,
and the price was really reasonable.
got home and totally stoned on the bed,
was so full but bro warned me not to lie down in case of a reflux.
oh well, I settled with a magazine and Danny messaged, so yeah..
talked to him.
and now I`m just waiting for the clock to strike 12 and I`ll wait and see if Hakim remembers the birthday tradition seeing that I forgot to do it during his birthday this year,
oh and happy one month in heaven, dadddy!
couldn`t stop talking bout you during dinner just now because I remember you wanted to come to Porto Romano once,
and I wore the blouse I wore the last time you took me to a mall :]
love you daaaad!
anyways, I don`t have much to say, update tomorrow alright?
xoxo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home