16.11.2007
ding, xD
okaay, excuse the high-ness.
so yes,
today I actually had my morning planned but it didn`t go as planned.
I planned to visit sk1 seeing that Jia Yuin was performing for their Prize Giving Day and Iman was supposed to show me some guy she thought was hot.
also planned to follow Ayesha to school at 12 so I could pass the notebooks over to Melvin, Sach and Nick.
but,
what I did instead was,
woke up late.
followed my mom to the market,
sent my bro to school,
had lunch and shopped around in the boutiques in DU.
I think its something to do with my birthday.
as in I`m only shopping because of Sunday`s event.
Mom said my clothes were boring. =.=
sadly, I agree.
so we got a bottom and a top I would have never thought I would actually own.
oh well, will save that for Sunday and Joey, you can scream WTH when you see me.
so by the time we came back it was 1.30,
so both plans didn`t work =.=
Iman, sorry dear. Tomorrow maybe? Canteen Day.
Jia Yuin, sorry to you too dear. Next time you perform call me alright?
Ayesha, haha. sorry, my mom la!
so came back, helped mom around the house and came online.
got a long lecture because I didn`t fold the clothes,
it ain`t my fault I`m usually the bum in the house,
so yea, I multi-tasked.
since mom was out,
Played the music really loud, folded the clothes in Mom`s room, chatted with Hansern and was on the phone with Aidit/Johann.
jo: hello?
me: hi,
jo: can i please speak to rachael?
me: yea?
jo: uhm, can i speak to rachael looi?
me: yeaah?
jo: uhm, huh? rach?
me: WHAT! its ME la!
what a blur freak. called me to ask what I wanted. haha,
I kept my mouth shut anyway.
Aidit tried to make me go to OU tomorrow but I`m unavailable tmrw, I think xD
you guys go figure la ;P
so then uhm, didn`t really do anything after that,
took a nap and I`m back online xD
so yeah, according to Sanju who got his information from Hakim, next year our class has 27 girls and 10 guys.
Sanju: eh, next year 27 girls and 10 guys man..
me: haha, really? yer.. but doesne`t this prove something?
Sanju: prove what?
me: girls are smarter than guys xDD
Sanju: i knew you were gonna say that.
all hail 3 Edison 08.
:]
omg, Nick, Mel and Sach all asked the same question.
Are you coming to school tomorrow?
Me: =.= Wednesday was my last day dear,
them: oh really? crap.
haishoo,
xD
I`m off to get ready for HF anyway.
will update later if anything interesting happens :]
okaay, excuse the high-ness.
so yes,
today I actually had my morning planned but it didn`t go as planned.
I planned to visit sk1 seeing that Jia Yuin was performing for their Prize Giving Day and Iman was supposed to show me some guy she thought was hot.
also planned to follow Ayesha to school at 12 so I could pass the notebooks over to Melvin, Sach and Nick.
but,
what I did instead was,
woke up late.
followed my mom to the market,
sent my bro to school,
had lunch and shopped around in the boutiques in DU.
I think its something to do with my birthday.
as in I`m only shopping because of Sunday`s event.
Mom said my clothes were boring. =.=
sadly, I agree.
so we got a bottom and a top I would have never thought I would actually own.
oh well, will save that for Sunday and Joey, you can scream WTH when you see me.
so by the time we came back it was 1.30,
so both plans didn`t work =.=
Iman, sorry dear. Tomorrow maybe? Canteen Day.
Jia Yuin, sorry to you too dear. Next time you perform call me alright?
Ayesha, haha. sorry, my mom la!
so came back, helped mom around the house and came online.
got a long lecture because I didn`t fold the clothes,
it ain`t my fault I`m usually the bum in the house,
so yea, I multi-tasked.
since mom was out,
Played the music really loud, folded the clothes in Mom`s room, chatted with Hansern and was on the phone with Aidit/Johann.
jo: hello?
me: hi,
jo: can i please speak to rachael?
me: yea?
jo: uhm, can i speak to rachael looi?
me: yeaah?
jo: uhm, huh? rach?
me: WHAT! its ME la!
what a blur freak. called me to ask what I wanted. haha,
I kept my mouth shut anyway.
Aidit tried to make me go to OU tomorrow but I`m unavailable tmrw, I think xD
you guys go figure la ;P
so then uhm, didn`t really do anything after that,
took a nap and I`m back online xD
so yeah, according to Sanju who got his information from Hakim, next year our class has 27 girls and 10 guys.
Sanju: eh, next year 27 girls and 10 guys man..
me: haha, really? yer.. but doesne`t this prove something?
Sanju: prove what?
me: girls are smarter than guys xDD
Sanju: i knew you were gonna say that.
all hail 3 Edison 08.
:]
omg, Nick, Mel and Sach all asked the same question.
Are you coming to school tomorrow?
Me: =.= Wednesday was my last day dear,
them: oh really? crap.
haishoo,
xD
I`m off to get ready for HF anyway.
will update later if anything interesting happens :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home