14.11.2007
happy birthday natrah ahmad fuad!
we`re November babes right? xD
Thanks for the cake. BEWARE ON SUNDAY, hehe.
love you woman! *hugs*
today was sadly, the last day of school.
I was so upset, I really wanted to cry.
Everyones literally moving out.
ARIF! JOHANN! RAHIM! REDZA! HASIFI!
everyone! omg, as annoying as you guys are, I`ll miss you terribly.
I still remember so clearly the first day of form 2,
I was rude to everyone except my clique. mean, I know.
I`m so sorry and I totally regret not getting to know everyone else better.
I sulked to myself today because I never got to know Hasifi and his gang when I actually had the chance to.
Its sad that I`ve already grown to like them but now their leaving.
2 Edison 07, I love you heaap loads.
On the plus side, Nadia, Sarah and Anis are still in Edison and so is Ashley! *grins*
HAKIM WAHID! EDISON! aih, well.. tough competition I must say.
with Dina, Hazirah, Farishah and everyone else from Einstein.
Edison is currently the first class and I`m proud but afraid at the same time.
Pressure, I tell you. TOUGH COMPETITION.
Honestly, I think I may grow to like 3 Edison 08.
hopefully, I wouldn`t repeat the same mistakes and I`ll be great friends with everyone next year. I hope. :]
so yeah, today.. we just played cards.
had a blackjack session with Aidit, Johann, Debra and Kristin.
At first Aidit was the dealer but he turned emo after he started losing money.
I took after that, and well.. Aidit owed me 1.80 but I owed everyone 1.60,
so I only profit 20 cents, how lame.
Anyway, Kris and I finished up the books for MSN but they couldn`t come up.
so Thang asked me to bring it the next time we go jogging.
I didn`t take much pictures because I had work to do.
Rif was being a spoiler and didn`t want a picture. =.=
Avicenna, smart guy :]
anyway, as for now.. I have started my year end break.
Mom said I cant dye my hair this year, pfft.
oh well, braces are coming along the way at least.
I`m gonna miss form 2 so much.
aih, next year.
So after school, wanted to watch Desperate Housewives but the storm made the reception bad, how annoying.
took a nap instead and woke up an hour before tuition.
Got ready then was off to Zowiahs.
Was a tad bit crowded but it was fine cause she separated all the tables so each table had around 4 - 5 people.
I sat with Diyana, Arina Amalina, Arina Azhari and Majid.
There was a form one table too. Amira`s sister. haha,
Just as noisy as she is. xD amazingly sociable.
So yeah.. tuition was fine really.
So was talking to Zowiah after class when Bryan said something.
didn`t hear what he was saying. haha, and I was like shushing him up and those who witnessed were laughing cause I couldn`t hear what Zowiah and Bryan were saying at the same time.
So in the end, I talked to Zowiah and talked to Bryan when I went out.
Funny, had dinner and went to church after that.
sadly, RJ found out that I was helping out in camp. aihs,
so yeah.. sat with John, Adriel, RJ and Matilda.
text-ed Melvin and Hakim off and on when I was there.
so then uhm, all the helpers had to see one of the teachers for games.
it was so long- winded. RJ, Adriel and I weren`t paying attention and Matilda left because well, she`s considered as a teacher already. HAHA, OLD.
Left at around 10.30. then yeah, text-ed Adriel after.
and now I`m here wasting my time ranting about my day.
once again, 2 Edison 07.. I`ll miss you terribly.
Keep in touch yeah, everyone :]
oh and form fives! oh yes, I`ll definitely be missing you guys too xD
pictures up tomorrow or something yeah?
A tad bit tired at the moment.
all my love, xoxo.
we`re November babes right? xD
Thanks for the cake. BEWARE ON SUNDAY, hehe.
love you woman! *hugs*
today was sadly, the last day of school.
I was so upset, I really wanted to cry.
Everyones literally moving out.
ARIF! JOHANN! RAHIM! REDZA! HASIFI!
everyone! omg, as annoying as you guys are, I`ll miss you terribly.
I still remember so clearly the first day of form 2,
I was rude to everyone except my clique. mean, I know.
I`m so sorry and I totally regret not getting to know everyone else better.
I sulked to myself today because I never got to know Hasifi and his gang when I actually had the chance to.
Its sad that I`ve already grown to like them but now their leaving.
2 Edison 07, I love you heaap loads.
On the plus side, Nadia, Sarah and Anis are still in Edison and so is Ashley! *grins*
HAKIM WAHID! EDISON! aih, well.. tough competition I must say.
with Dina, Hazirah, Farishah and everyone else from Einstein.
Edison is currently the first class and I`m proud but afraid at the same time.
Pressure, I tell you. TOUGH COMPETITION.
Honestly, I think I may grow to like 3 Edison 08.
hopefully, I wouldn`t repeat the same mistakes and I`ll be great friends with everyone next year. I hope. :]
so yeah, today.. we just played cards.
had a blackjack session with Aidit, Johann, Debra and Kristin.
At first Aidit was the dealer but he turned emo after he started losing money.
I took after that, and well.. Aidit owed me 1.80 but I owed everyone 1.60,
so I only profit 20 cents, how lame.
Anyway, Kris and I finished up the books for MSN but they couldn`t come up.
so Thang asked me to bring it the next time we go jogging.
I didn`t take much pictures because I had work to do.
Rif was being a spoiler and didn`t want a picture. =.=
Avicenna, smart guy :]
anyway, as for now.. I have started my year end break.
Mom said I cant dye my hair this year, pfft.
oh well, braces are coming along the way at least.
I`m gonna miss form 2 so much.
aih, next year.
So after school, wanted to watch Desperate Housewives but the storm made the reception bad, how annoying.
took a nap instead and woke up an hour before tuition.
Got ready then was off to Zowiahs.
Was a tad bit crowded but it was fine cause she separated all the tables so each table had around 4 - 5 people.
I sat with Diyana, Arina Amalina, Arina Azhari and Majid.
There was a form one table too. Amira`s sister. haha,
Just as noisy as she is. xD amazingly sociable.
So yeah.. tuition was fine really.
So was talking to Zowiah after class when Bryan said something.
didn`t hear what he was saying. haha, and I was like shushing him up and those who witnessed were laughing cause I couldn`t hear what Zowiah and Bryan were saying at the same time.
So in the end, I talked to Zowiah and talked to Bryan when I went out.
Funny, had dinner and went to church after that.
sadly, RJ found out that I was helping out in camp. aihs,
so yeah.. sat with John, Adriel, RJ and Matilda.
text-ed Melvin and Hakim off and on when I was there.
so then uhm, all the helpers had to see one of the teachers for games.
it was so long- winded. RJ, Adriel and I weren`t paying attention and Matilda left because well, she`s considered as a teacher already. HAHA, OLD.
Left at around 10.30. then yeah, text-ed Adriel after.
and now I`m here wasting my time ranting about my day.
once again, 2 Edison 07.. I`ll miss you terribly.
Keep in touch yeah, everyone :]
oh and form fives! oh yes, I`ll definitely be missing you guys too xD
pictures up tomorrow or something yeah?
A tad bit tired at the moment.
all my love, xoxo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home