Tuesday, November 13, 2007

13.11.2007

hello world :]

so yeah, today was stoopeeed.
for one, the whole form 2 was divided into 3 classes.
how retarded, the guys got to sit in Edison, unfair much?
The girls on the other hand had to either sit in Rhazes or Newton.
We settled in Rhazes anyway.

So talked, talked, Speed, Cho Tai Ti, Speed, talk, Heart Attack, James.
game names in italic.
so then there was the whole fuss over the class party and my party.
honestly, I was pissed. Not because of the fact that the class party clashes with my party, I was pissed at the fact that people were making such a big fuss over it.
It spoiled my mood terribly. I rather have the class party.
Eff of if you don`t agree with me. jkjk.
But yeah, I was pissed and I was in a bad mood after that.
Lian, i`m so sorry yeah?

SO to calm myself down, asked Kris to decorate and scribble in the notepads I bought for MSN. will give it to them tomorrow.
We ended up stopping because we were clueless on what to write.
Listened to Deb`s iPod after that while playing Speed and James with Kris.

Oh, I got number 7 in class.
3 people got number 4 o.o
Like, okaaay?
I`m pretty proud of myself and yeah. I`m satisfied.
Mom isn`t exactly satisfied? ish, I didn`t even study =.=

Anyway, came home and washed up and stuff.
Then read a book. Took a nap after and continued reading my book after.
Mom was discussing bout my braces.
and she told me something I never knew.

Well you see, a few months before dad passed on,
I was talking to him about braces.
He called me vain =.=
but yeah, so ever since then, I dropped the subject cause I figured that financially we wouldn`t have enough money seeing that dad`s treatment cost a bomb at that time.
but yeah, so mom told me that dad was so awesomely great that he actually set aside money for me to get my braces.
and he told my mom to make sure I got what I wanted and that was my braces.
like OMG, daaad! thank you so much. you`re awesome. and yes, i`m vain. harhar =.=
love you dad, hope yr doing great up there xD


so yeah, mom said the dentist can`t be booked till December.
well, thats fine with me.

oh and to my dears,
note that the time for my party has to be slightly earlier yeah?
hope you guys don`t mind. real sorry yeah?
will confirm with you guys soon.
driel, nat, jay, kem and all.. so sorry if its gonna be a bit of a rush for you guys.

so yeah, todays been a good day.
tomorrows the last day of school. *sigh*
I`ll miss everyone.
I`m afraid of whose going where though, as in next years classes.
HAKIM WAHID better not be in Edison.
His gonna trash me in my studies. arggh.

I`m off to watch Desperate Housewives anyway.
xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home