12.11.2007
well hey xD
today was well,
fun? okay.. not really. but I enjoyed myself in school for once.
why?
PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAME.
other than darling Nadia, Sarah, Johann and Illyas.
so yeah, started off the day by wishing the form fives "all the best"
OMG, it was freakishly scary.
Even Kris said so, even though both of us aren`t sitting for the exams,
both of us were really scared just standing among the form fives.
I actually panicked , =.=
so yeah, we went up to class.
rif actually came. HAHA,
oh and sorry bout what I shouted yeah, hehe xD
really, I`m like freaking sorry. Didn`t expect you to hear it and it won`t happen again, promise!
will explain bout that later on,
so just talked with the usuals.
then left to watch Karen, Nikki and Kristin play Speed.
They were sorta taking turns so yeah,
then Kris and I played,
Had fun talking to her while playing.
Sanju and Wenn Hong wanted to play and they couldn`t believe our game lasted for nearly an hour or so.
So then we had to stop to do our Science work.
and something stupid happened la, won`t say anything here xD
Then we went for recess,
So after that, we went back up to class and yeah, now I`ll explain about why I was apologizing earlier.
me: aaah, where are my PEKA science papers?
everyone: *clueless expression*
me: oh right, its with Arif. nis, wheres Arif ar?
anis: dunno.
me: ah shucks, SYEED ARIFF!! [yeah, i shouted freaking loud]
arif: *walks in the door* WHAT! *stares*
me: omg, haha sorry!!
well you see, rif doesn`t exactly like being called syed?
so yeah, ahah.. I`m so sorry,
Then Sanju, Wenn, Kris and I played Cho Tai Ti.
Then Anis came and wanted to play,
being a Malay, expected him to be suckish or something.
but haha, damn was I wrong.
He won like 4 games.
Did I mention he came late because he walked all the way from Bandar Utama?
by the time he reached school, he was all dark and sweaty. HAHA.
so yeah, we played and some teacher came so we hid the cards by placing the cards in between a book.
Then we played Heart Attack.
so instead of the hand smacking thing,
the last person to put their hands in the middle had to do a retarded act,
was hilarious because Anis was so freaking slow.
and the 3rd time he was last, he shouted and banged his head on the door.
Sanju, Kris and I on the other hand started laughing uncontrollably.
so Sanju decided to give him a stupid act,
he told Anis to butt heads with Wenn from behind.
Wenn said it hurt! hahah, aiyoo.
So the next round, I was like laughing at Anis, saying his slow and all,
Then suddenly everyone placed their hands in the middle and I was like "crap"
I think Kris had to spray water on my face or something as the dare cause I didn`t want to butt heads with Grace.
Aidit, Kris and I played Speed after that.
Kris won over Aidit,
Aidit and I never finished our game cause it was already 1.10.
I had fun though xD
Went home and yeah, had lunch.
and slept.
as for now, i`m off to dinner.
xoxo,
sorry rif!
today was well,
fun? okay.. not really. but I enjoyed myself in school for once.
why?
PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAME.
other than darling Nadia, Sarah, Johann and Illyas.
so yeah, started off the day by wishing the form fives "all the best"
OMG, it was freakishly scary.
Even Kris said so, even though both of us aren`t sitting for the exams,
both of us were really scared just standing among the form fives.
I actually panicked , =.=
so yeah, we went up to class.
rif actually came. HAHA,
oh and sorry bout what I shouted yeah, hehe xD
really, I`m like freaking sorry. Didn`t expect you to hear it and it won`t happen again, promise!
will explain bout that later on,
so just talked with the usuals.
then left to watch Karen, Nikki and Kristin play Speed.
They were sorta taking turns so yeah,
then Kris and I played,
Had fun talking to her while playing.
Sanju and Wenn Hong wanted to play and they couldn`t believe our game lasted for nearly an hour or so.
So then we had to stop to do our Science work.
and something stupid happened la, won`t say anything here xD
Then we went for recess,
So after that, we went back up to class and yeah, now I`ll explain about why I was apologizing earlier.
me: aaah, where are my PEKA science papers?
everyone: *clueless expression*
me: oh right, its with Arif. nis, wheres Arif ar?
anis: dunno.
me: ah shucks, SYEED ARIFF!! [yeah, i shouted freaking loud]
arif: *walks in the door* WHAT! *stares*
me: omg, haha sorry!!
well you see, rif doesn`t exactly like being called syed?
so yeah, ahah.. I`m so sorry,
Then Sanju, Wenn, Kris and I played Cho Tai Ti.
Then Anis came and wanted to play,
being a Malay, expected him to be suckish or something.
but haha, damn was I wrong.
He won like 4 games.
Did I mention he came late because he walked all the way from Bandar Utama?
by the time he reached school, he was all dark and sweaty. HAHA.
so yeah, we played and some teacher came so we hid the cards by placing the cards in between a book.
Then we played Heart Attack.
so instead of the hand smacking thing,
the last person to put their hands in the middle had to do a retarded act,
was hilarious because Anis was so freaking slow.
and the 3rd time he was last, he shouted and banged his head on the door.
Sanju, Kris and I on the other hand started laughing uncontrollably.
so Sanju decided to give him a stupid act,
he told Anis to butt heads with Wenn from behind.
Wenn said it hurt! hahah, aiyoo.
So the next round, I was like laughing at Anis, saying his slow and all,
Then suddenly everyone placed their hands in the middle and I was like "crap"
I think Kris had to spray water on my face or something as the dare cause I didn`t want to butt heads with Grace.
Aidit, Kris and I played Speed after that.
Kris won over Aidit,
Aidit and I never finished our game cause it was already 1.10.
I had fun though xD
Went home and yeah, had lunch.
and slept.
as for now, i`m off to dinner.
xoxo,
sorry rif!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home