12.11.2007, edit
haha, edit edit edit!
2nd post of the day.
so yeah, another reason why today was fun well..
Karen, Debra, Kris: eh, what you want for your birthday ar?
Me: haha, okay uh, wait. 7 letters xD
Ashley: huh, 7 letters?
Me: yeaah,
Kris: starts with?
Me: N
Kris: uhm, what does it end with?
Me: G
Deb: haiyo. Middle letter?
Me: uh.. H
Karen, Deb, Kris, Ash: * thinking face for like 10 mins *
Me: AHAHAHAHA. so funny la you guys.
Kris: *after 10 mins* NOTHING!
Me: BINGO!
hahaha, wheeee.
haha.. I know you guys love me now right? xD
oh and during speed,
I have no idea why,
but I kept laughing to myself when Kristin started placing her cards in the middle.
Aidit thought I was mad,
Aidit and I wrote wills too!
I don`t know where mine went.
Arif prob took it and threw it away after he read it.
was prob too retarded for him,
I don`t blame him.. I was laughing when I read my own will.
rif just made my day man.. haha.
was complaining how he was on my previous activ5 and my previous number was on his activ5.
then I changed my number.
he asked why and I explained.
then he actually wanted to call,
so funny.
oh and my braces,
xD
i have no idea when i`m getting em.
i have a check up on the 26th so most probably, would determine when the braces are coming in by then, xD
was thinking of wearing specs too.
nerd-style yo.
haha, wheee.
Joey thinks its a trend to wear specs. LOSER.
and he invented the word cowlet, because he has no idea what a calf is!
i`m off to disturb joey, arif and kris anyway, taa.
2nd post of the day.
so yeah, another reason why today was fun well..
Karen, Debra, Kris: eh, what you want for your birthday ar?
Me: haha, okay uh, wait. 7 letters xD
Ashley: huh, 7 letters?
Me: yeaah,
Kris: starts with?
Me: N
Kris: uhm, what does it end with?
Me: G
Deb: haiyo. Middle letter?
Me: uh.. H
Karen, Deb, Kris, Ash: * thinking face for like 10 mins *
Me: AHAHAHAHA. so funny la you guys.
Kris: *after 10 mins* NOTHING!
Me: BINGO!
hahaha, wheeee.
haha.. I know you guys love me now right? xD
oh and during speed,
I have no idea why,
but I kept laughing to myself when Kristin started placing her cards in the middle.
Aidit thought I was mad,
Aidit and I wrote wills too!
I don`t know where mine went.
Arif prob took it and threw it away after he read it.
was prob too retarded for him,
I don`t blame him.. I was laughing when I read my own will.
rif just made my day man.. haha.
was complaining how he was on my previous activ5 and my previous number was on his activ5.
then I changed my number.
he asked why and I explained.
then he actually wanted to call,
so funny.
oh and my braces,
xD
i have no idea when i`m getting em.
i have a check up on the 26th so most probably, would determine when the braces are coming in by then, xD
was thinking of wearing specs too.
nerd-style yo.
haha, wheee.
Joey thinks its a trend to wear specs. LOSER.
and he invented the word cowlet, because he has no idea what a calf is!
i`m off to disturb joey, arif and kris anyway, taa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home