11.11.2007
before i start,
happy birthday AUDREY NATHAN!
so yeah, we`ve had our major ups and downs,
but i`m so glad we`re alright now,
we may not be that close and stuff,
but seriously,
i`m here if theres anything wrong and stuff,
love ya womaaaan.
so yeah,
yesterday I was out with mom to One Utama,
cause I told her bout class party,
and yeah.. I wanted to get some stuff,
haha, so funny.
First I saw Redza,
Then I saw the Yeow twins,
OMG. Kev, ur the lan si one la! haha,
Then went to the supermarket and heard people calling my name,
turned around and saw the twins, deb and sarah chong!
OMG, so funny. my mom said we were freaking noisy. =.=
I had fun, xD
so yeah, today on the other hand..
had church.
HAHA , KEMUEL LOW.
his mom forced him and Lianne to join CSOM,
which is well.. I don`t know how to explain what it is,
but we do different kinda things and perform.
Nat and I couldn`t stop laughing cause well,
this is pretty much pure torture for Kem.
ohohoh, his hair was awesome today xDD
so yeah, invited him for next Sunday.
ADRIEL CHAN, NATALLIE NG, WONG RJ, KEMUEL LOW, CARMEN CHIN, JOEY KHONG!
you guys HAVE to come or I will smack each of you the next time I see you.
haha xD
so came back from chuch after lunch and fell asleep,
woke up at 3.30 and headed off for violin lessons.
OMG, RJ! He was watching tv upstairs and he kept laughing.
so loud =.=
so Matilda, RJ and I left for One Utama at 5.30,
walked around aimlessly.
we ended up in MPH.
bought Eunice`s present.
Bought something for MSN as well.
then we were off to Pizza Hut for dinner,
so hard to make up our minds for dinner.
ISH.
haha, so yeah. we had pizza.
then, my mom came so she paid for the bill..
MATILDA, HAHAHAHAHA! xD
so we were off to Toys R Us after that because I wanted to check the price for Twister,
They didn`t have it so I went to Popular to meet mom and bro,
Matilda and RJ on the other hand went back,
I had a hearing problem today man =.=
My brother was like " you guys wanna order anything else?"
I was like " what? go genting?"
And I said that pretty loud because it was really noisy.
Matilda and RJ couldn`t stop laughing at me =.=
HAIYO. haha, the way RJ laughs, it makes you wanna laugh as well xDD
i had fun, xD
so at Popular, was going through magazines.
Feel like cutting my fringe.
Well you see, usually before my birthday I always get a haircut.
sorta like a 'before-birthday-routine'
but noting that my hairs already really short,
and I don`t plan to go for a boy-cut,
was thinking of changing the fringe style instead,
ah... we`ll just see how it goes eyh?
anyway.. I`m off to look for fringe styles.
xoxo.
i`m bored, so yeah.. here goes.
1.Do you ever bite your lip?
not really, but sometimes.
2. Do you have pictures on your walls?
no, but i`m planning to put up some soon.
3. Have you ever seen anyone picking their nose?
ahah, duh.
4. Do you like country music?
not really, but i don`t exactly mind Carrie Underwood
5. How do you peel your orange?
with my hands?
6. Do you like bananas?
kinda,
7. Could things be better in your life at the moment?
maybe,
8. Have you ever tried to put a huge puzzle together?
lol yeah.. i failed.
9. Have you ever been drunk?
naw,
10. Did you ever try to cut yourself?
NO
11. Do you like clowns?
haha, NO.
12. Have you seen the movie Jaws?
yeah.
13. How do you feel about show offs?
ah, spoilt brats xD
14. Do you go to the library?
not really.
15. Are you excited for back to school?
well, no. it won`t be the same next year.
the seniors i awesomely love won`t be there.
16. Whats your favorite type of energy drink?
100 plus.
17. What do you put on your hamburger?
cheese?
18. Do you wish you were older?
not really,
19. Do you wish you had magical powers?
haha not really,
20. If so, what powers?
nothing.
21. Do you eat teddy grahams?
no?
22. Does anyone hate you?
even if they do, well.. i`m sorry but its gonna take time for me to change.
23. What is your favorite color of eyeliner?
brown or blue
24. Have you ever believed in fairies?
nope
25. Has a butterfly ever landed on your finger?
yeah.
26. Do you have your nose pierced?
nopes,
27. Do you know how to multiply?
like, duhh.
28. Do you know how to divide?
do you think i`m stupid?
29. What was the first school you attended?
ringrose kindergarten.
30. What is your favorite number?
18 and 8
31. Would you rather have braces or glasses?
braces.
32. What did you have for lunch?
chicken rice
33. Who is/are your best friend(s?)
arif, adriel, joey, kris, debbie
34. Have you ever seen Coronation street?
naw.
35. Are you missing anyone right now?
yeahh..
36. Who?
dad and msn. all the best for spm dears.
37. Do you have a job?
nope,
38. Where do you work?
x keje la syg..
39.Have you ever stolen something before?
haha, i don`t recall
40. What was it?
i don`t think i did.
happy birthday AUDREY NATHAN!
so yeah, we`ve had our major ups and downs,
but i`m so glad we`re alright now,
we may not be that close and stuff,
but seriously,
i`m here if theres anything wrong and stuff,
love ya womaaaan.
so yeah,
yesterday I was out with mom to One Utama,
cause I told her bout class party,
and yeah.. I wanted to get some stuff,
haha, so funny.
First I saw Redza,
Then I saw the Yeow twins,
OMG. Kev, ur the lan si one la! haha,
Then went to the supermarket and heard people calling my name,
turned around and saw the twins, deb and sarah chong!
OMG, so funny. my mom said we were freaking noisy. =.=
I had fun, xD
so yeah, today on the other hand..
had church.
HAHA , KEMUEL LOW.
his mom forced him and Lianne to join CSOM,
which is well.. I don`t know how to explain what it is,
but we do different kinda things and perform.
Nat and I couldn`t stop laughing cause well,
this is pretty much pure torture for Kem.
ohohoh, his hair was awesome today xDD
so yeah, invited him for next Sunday.
ADRIEL CHAN, NATALLIE NG, WONG RJ, KEMUEL LOW, CARMEN CHIN, JOEY KHONG!
you guys HAVE to come or I will smack each of you the next time I see you.
haha xD
so came back from chuch after lunch and fell asleep,
woke up at 3.30 and headed off for violin lessons.
OMG, RJ! He was watching tv upstairs and he kept laughing.
so loud =.=
so Matilda, RJ and I left for One Utama at 5.30,
walked around aimlessly.
we ended up in MPH.
bought Eunice`s present.
Bought something for MSN as well.
then we were off to Pizza Hut for dinner,
so hard to make up our minds for dinner.
ISH.
haha, so yeah. we had pizza.
then, my mom came so she paid for the bill..
MATILDA, HAHAHAHAHA! xD
so we were off to Toys R Us after that because I wanted to check the price for Twister,
They didn`t have it so I went to Popular to meet mom and bro,
Matilda and RJ on the other hand went back,
I had a hearing problem today man =.=
My brother was like " you guys wanna order anything else?"
I was like " what? go genting?"
And I said that pretty loud because it was really noisy.
Matilda and RJ couldn`t stop laughing at me =.=
HAIYO. haha, the way RJ laughs, it makes you wanna laugh as well xDD
i had fun, xD
so at Popular, was going through magazines.
Feel like cutting my fringe.
Well you see, usually before my birthday I always get a haircut.
sorta like a 'before-birthday-routine'
but noting that my hairs already really short,
and I don`t plan to go for a boy-cut,
was thinking of changing the fringe style instead,
ah... we`ll just see how it goes eyh?
anyway.. I`m off to look for fringe styles.
xoxo.
i`m bored, so yeah.. here goes.
1.Do you ever bite your lip?
not really, but sometimes.
2. Do you have pictures on your walls?
no, but i`m planning to put up some soon.
3. Have you ever seen anyone picking their nose?
ahah, duh.
4. Do you like country music?
not really, but i don`t exactly mind Carrie Underwood
5. How do you peel your orange?
with my hands?
6. Do you like bananas?
kinda,
7. Could things be better in your life at the moment?
maybe,
8. Have you ever tried to put a huge puzzle together?
lol yeah.. i failed.
9. Have you ever been drunk?
naw,
10. Did you ever try to cut yourself?
NO
11. Do you like clowns?
haha, NO.
12. Have you seen the movie Jaws?
yeah.
13. How do you feel about show offs?
ah, spoilt brats xD
14. Do you go to the library?
not really.
15. Are you excited for back to school?
well, no. it won`t be the same next year.
the seniors i awesomely love won`t be there.
16. Whats your favorite type of energy drink?
100 plus.
17. What do you put on your hamburger?
cheese?
18. Do you wish you were older?
not really,
19. Do you wish you had magical powers?
haha not really,
20. If so, what powers?
nothing.
21. Do you eat teddy grahams?
no?
22. Does anyone hate you?
even if they do, well.. i`m sorry but its gonna take time for me to change.
23. What is your favorite color of eyeliner?
brown or blue
24. Have you ever believed in fairies?
nope
25. Has a butterfly ever landed on your finger?
yeah.
26. Do you have your nose pierced?
nopes,
27. Do you know how to multiply?
like, duhh.
28. Do you know how to divide?
do you think i`m stupid?
29. What was the first school you attended?
ringrose kindergarten.
30. What is your favorite number?
18 and 8
31. Would you rather have braces or glasses?
braces.
32. What did you have for lunch?
chicken rice
33. Who is/are your best friend(s?)
arif, adriel, joey, kris, debbie
34. Have you ever seen Coronation street?
naw.
35. Are you missing anyone right now?
yeahh..
36. Who?
dad and msn. all the best for spm dears.
37. Do you have a job?
nope,
38. Where do you work?
x keje la syg..
39.Have you ever stolen something before?
haha, i don`t recall
40. What was it?
i don`t think i did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home