29.10.2007
well well, exams are over [excluding pjk paper tomorrow]
unlike everyone else, i don`t exactly feel excited or what not.
i just feel, tired.
i had a nice, long nap today.
and well.. i was planning to occupy myself with DVDs but i felt very emotional if thats the right word.
geography sucked BIG time, everyone said it was easy but I say it was tough cause i didn`t study. like seriously,
Dad, I`m so so sorry if i don`t do well.
I really am,
and I know I promised that I`d be showing excellent results and stuff when you`re gone,
but I`m so so sorry if my results turn out the way you want them to be.
I`m SO SORRY.
My birthdays not gonna be the same without dad this year.
AAH, DAD!!
I miss you so so much.
I seriously don`t know what to do for you and moms anniversary this year.
And it was supposed to be your 25th year!
and its precisely one week after my birthday,
shucks, I miss you more than I think I do.
I`m off to pig out and try to get over these emotions.
sorry, the post sucks today. can`t help it.
unlike everyone else, i don`t exactly feel excited or what not.
i just feel, tired.
i had a nice, long nap today.
and well.. i was planning to occupy myself with DVDs but i felt very emotional if thats the right word.
geography sucked BIG time, everyone said it was easy but I say it was tough cause i didn`t study. like seriously,
Dad, I`m so so sorry if i don`t do well.
I really am,
and I know I promised that I`d be showing excellent results and stuff when you`re gone,
but I`m so so sorry if my results turn out the way you want them to be.
I`m SO SORRY.
My birthdays not gonna be the same without dad this year.
AAH, DAD!!
I miss you so so much.
I seriously don`t know what to do for you and moms anniversary this year.
And it was supposed to be your 25th year!
and its precisely one week after my birthday,
shucks, I miss you more than I think I do.
I`m off to pig out and try to get over these emotions.
sorry, the post sucks today. can`t help it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home