Saturday, September 01, 2007

1 sept. 07

oh gosh, its september!
which means, two and a half more months and i wouldn`t be seeing people like kar kei, the form 5s and whoever is leaving.. =.= shucks.
but i guess it means my birthdays round the corner ;]

so yeah, today was absolutely boring okay. all i did today was eat, sleep, comp, tv, eat and sleep. i`m getting fatter by the day.. anyone up for jogging soon? oh and my moms friend bought us haagen dasz ice cream mooncakes and it tastes really good.

you guys should try it. not too sure bout the price though. heh. anyway, heres the 2 edison story as promised. its much more boring though.

okay nevermind, i just erased everything. i`m gonna do it in a different concept. here goes >.<

15 years later, The Reunion.
The year 2022..We`re all here at the 'Malibu Get Away' in well, Malibu for our 2 Edison reunion. Just so you know, Debra`s the owner of the hotel. Deb is married to a photographer and has a set of 9 month old twins. A boy and a girl by the name of Micah and Michelle. Everyone`s looking extremely fabulous and many have brought their families along. So I caught up with everyone`s lives and somethings just never change. However, some of my fellow classmates have grown manlier or have grown sideways. xD The first person I caught up with were the two girls that caught my attention with their stunning clothes. It was no other than Nadia and Karen. Both of them are based in Europe, both owning famous fashion labels. Nadia is the owner of 'OMG' while Karen is the owner of 'HAISHO'. It turns out that Karen has a baby girl by the name of Jewel and she looks exactly like her mommy. Kristin was present with Hanyang and their kids look adorable. She has a set of boy twins, aged 4 and they can shuffle really well. Illyas and Jo come in late. I greet them and it turns out Illyas is a pilot who sells porn to his passengers and Jo is a football coach. Impressive huh? Pauline and Paul left their families at home and decided to come with each other. Aww. It turns out, Paul is taller than Pauline now! clap people, clap! I spot the Ng twins and oh gosh, their husbands are mat sallehs and their kids are absolutely gorgeous. I find out moments later that their kids are currently 'mini models'. The twins are paediatricians by the way. Not long after, the event starts. Diyana is the emcee and she shares with us that she is now an actress in the best plays around the world. The performances start and Li May is the opening act. Her chicken dance brought back memories during 2007 and it made everyone burst into laughter. Following after is a performance by Sarah and Wenn Hong. Both of them are now great musicians and their songs have topped the charts around the world. Finally, dinner is served at 8pm. I suddenly notice the people seated at my table. Nikki, my fabulous former neighbour and world number one tennis player is seated opposite me. Kavee, my childhood buddy and child psychologist based in America is four seats away from me brought her fiance, who looks exactly like a younger version of Johnny Depp. o.o Jei See who is currently an artist in France was seated next to me together with her husband. Over at the other tables, I spot Arif Yusof and Natrah. Just so you know, they just got married a few months ago and they`ve never been happier. Hasifi and Athirah also got married! They are now representing Malaysia in badminton and have won a game or two i suppose. Rahim is a soldier and is doing great as a survivor. Diyana gets back on stage and announces that the next performance is a video presentation done by Anis. Turns out he is now an IT guy. The video shows all of us as 14 year olds and how different we are now. Sanju later goes on to the stage to promote his newest computer games. He currently works as a computer game designer and he has 2 kids by the name of juju and sanjaya. On my way to the restroom, I bump into Syed. His wife is gorgeous and his kids look so much like him. He`s an engineer now and as far as I`m concerned, money isn`t a problem for him at the moment. Grace comes up to me and she still looks extremely tall. She`s working as an insurance manager. Have a little chat with Lian in the restroom and apparently she`s an interior designer. She showed me a few pictures from the few buildings she had decorated and I have to admit that she`s really good at it. I get back to the ballroom and I see Redza, Syauqi and Zainol with laptops and what are they doing? Playing dota. =.= For the rest of the night, I caught up with everbody, took down their numbers, shook hands with their kids and yada yada yada. I spotted this Afro from afar and who could it be but AMANDA. HAHA. She`s an accountant now. I didn`t exactly catch up with Nora or Syuhada as they were still their quiet selves. Hoever, some have told me that the both of them are doing pretty well. As I head towards the exit, I suddenly recall not seeing Shankari there. I looked around for her and guess where I found her, outside the hotel. She`s working as a security guard. Whoever knew that BIG eyes and wide vision fields were needed in such careers. The night ended well and we all stayed a night at the hotel before flying home to whichever part of the world home was. What about me? I own a high class restaurant, with branches all around the world. I have two kids and i guess thats it from me. Thats our story and we`ll meet again in the third story if there ever is a third story =]

there you go guys, hope ya`ll enjoyed reading it. real sorry it wasn`t as good as the first one but this one was rather spontaneous. I wrote it on the spot so yeah, to everyone, no offense if you don`t like what i wrote. let me know and i`ll change it. comment on the story aight. nights. loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home