Sunday, July 01, 2007

1st julyy

hmm.. u guys dont have to read it if u dont want to.. its kinda boring but im just sharing out my opinion to those who wanna read.

i have suddenly been struck by my emo-moment and something prompted me to go sit down in my room and think about stuff thats been going on..

i thought about family, friends and how i carry myself as a Chrsitian.

●I think I`m a pretty bad daughter and sister for not appreciating my family all these while and i have indeed taken advantage of my parents patience and sacrifice.
●I`ve been a suckish friend for taking advantage of my friends' feelings and patience with me. i`ve forgotten where my boundaries were and i crossed the line between a joke and and insult..and guys, i think ya`ll deserve the right to yell at me anytime i do something wrong okaay.
●and i feel really BAD about this.. How I carry myself as a Christian. I admit to swearing. and i need to repent for that. I have made a BIG decision to stop swearing whether its in english, or chinese or any other language. Im stopping. I mean seriously, whats so cool about swearin and why do they even do it? I tried asking myself those two questions and I couldnt answer it. Wanna try answering it? Answer it reasonably and I`d still think swearing is wrong.

so from my conclusion...

I think i have a LOT to change. i`ve been a pretty bad friend. wait make that a VERY bad friend to everyone. i apologise deeply and yeah..

i owe debrachailingching an apology for being a bitch few months ago. babe, im so sorry and i know i`ve apologized so many times but im pretty sure i always turned back into a bitch after the apology. i really am sorry and that period of hardship prob ruined our friendship and we may not be as close as we used to be but hey.. im sorry aights. and i love u to tiny bits and pieces.

and to kristinphangwanzhen, well.. we have somehow grew apart. I`m pretty sure its something I did and its nothing about you. Whatever it is that i have done, I truly am sorry and well I feel bad and I hope that you`ll forgive me because it sucks to believe that a great friend like you has been lost.

and then theres ashley and karen, uhm.. I honestly feel that theres a lot to be said. And we should prob go out one day and have a looong talk. Ash, you`ve been since we were 8 but i just never realised how much u cared and i admit to taking advantage of u and im really sorry. Karen, you`ve been so so nice and all but i have prob backstabbed u a couple of times without realising. it may be my manners or something but i am soo sorry. both u and ash mean so much to me and i love both of u like so much.

the guy, aimanhadibinmohdkasim gossh.. we`ve come a long way dont cha think? WOW. hmm.. well lately things have been so rough. uhm.. i dont really know what to say but i know i owe u an apology for telling u off the other day but honestly, i was pretty pist off by the fact that you were switching from one girl to the other. im really sorry and i wish you all the best in finding the right girl.

oh and finally, illyas and johann whom i now know as my daddeh. well hello.. uhm. hmm.. well. to illyas, im sorry for those std 6 moments. im sorry for all the hate. and as for this year, im like happy that we`re friends.. andd.. im sorry for mistreating you. i know i`ve been bitchy but yeah. im awesomely sorry.
to daddeh jo, you have been there since std 6!! wow.. you`ve been so awesome as a friend. you can be so rough but yet so gentlemanly around the ladies. you are one of the guys i respect the most and yeah.. i prob took advantage of u. all the hitting and poking. im sorry. and like yeaa.. i honestly am so sorry and like yeah.

hopefully all of u guys mentioned above would forgive me and i`ll try to be what you call a good friend. and to all the others, im sorry if i have hurt your feelings. and i think i shud end this post anyway. love ya`ll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home