5.6.2007
hey all.. if you guys wanna see more pics on my trip yesterday.. u guys can head over to Audrey or Ashleys blog. Their in my links. And if u wanna check out pictures from Philipines u can go to Seans blog. He went over for some student exchange thingy with a lot of other people. So do check it out okay. Anyway.. My day was boring so i decided to blog about the people i love the most other than my family.. They are like the hottest, funniest, kindest, craziest, smartest, most trustable, most honest and most awesome people i know. If u think ur hot, kind, crazy, smart, trustable, honest and awesome.. you can think again cause the people below are BETTER than u okaaay. haha. jkjk. But seriously if u hurt them, I`m gonna hunt you down okay. Heheeee.. well enjoy the post. and to the people i didnt mention.. its not that i didnt want to, just that i think they deserve this post way more than anyone else. And for those whom i mentioned, I love u guys so so so much! Mwacks. Hope u guys like it.

ashley phuah hui hsin. she was my first friend when i moved to skttdi 1. shes younger than my by 2 days! xD in our whole friendship.. we have never fought at all.. of course there were those occasional badmouth moments but hey.. we made it through and now shes one of the bestest friends i`ve had. i`m glad we got to talk things over and we decided to start over as best friends. shes now my lepak partner and also my grand daughter. i dun really noe why though. hahaha. anyways, ashley.. YOU are NOT fat. dun listen to your brother k!

this goes out to mr adriel chan.. my bestest bestest guy friend who stuck by me since i was like 7 or 8 and his still putting up with my endless grumbles till today and cheering me up all the time. Adriel Chan.. I know i dont say this enough.. but THANK YOU so much for being there for me. I thank God for such a great friend like you.. You`ve been the most inspiring friend i`ve had.. I have learnt so many things from you..I`m sorry for not being there for you at times. I`m so sorry for everything. Ur an awesome guy driel.. and from now on.. I`ve always got your back.

syed arif bin syed isa =] we met through MSN. he added me. i dun even know how he got my contact.. i just know that when i saw him in school, i was like haha. okayy.. doesnt look that bad. we started talking a lot like almost everyday! we had a HUGE fight over something but we were cool after like one month. he has been listening to my probs and putting up with my naggings. haha. I know its stressful for him right now to cope with his studies and other things in his life.. but his doing a great job at it. Arif, u are ALWAYS my best friend though we werent as close as we used to be.. I`m sure things will be okay.. I promise.
.JPG)
HAHA. my darling twins! I`ve only been close to them since last year.. But we got so much closer this year and I`m so happy that happened. They are so easy to talk to and we love making fun of each other.. haha. in a jokingly way of course. They have been my shoulders to cry on. Their trustable, funny, hot, caring and AWESOME OKAY! They have showed me the true meaning of BEST FRIENDS! babes.. I`m always here for u and i`ll always be supporting u guys in whatever you do! The Ng twins rule! hehe xD

this iss.. jonathan khong wei jian. =D HE knew adriel, kels and i when we were 8. but WE didnt noe him till we were 11 or 12. hahaha. well.. his a very very funny guy.. awesome at breakdancing. has a super chomeyl doggie named Shalom. He can make me smile although i`m super emo-ed out. We can talk about almost anything and we joke with each other all the time. joeeey! you have been one heck of a guy. had loads of funny moments with you.. i promise we`ll go out someday la k. hehe.

natallieeeee! hehe. she`s a true woman of God i tell you. She has taught me loads of things in life.. shes so talented in playing the violin. Shes there to listen to my problems. Shes always there to talk to.. She cracks me up with her sis. I`m so so glad i had the oppurtunity to meet her =D We have had our funny moments and emo moments.. But we`ve gone through it all together. Shes what I call, a REAL best friend. One who sticks with you all the way. She stood by me when everything else went wrong. ur awesome Nat!
.JPG)
LEONG LU WEN! hahhahaha. knew this person when i was 9. She used to be the person i looked up to back then in std 3.. we lost contact but i got her msn contact thru my bro when i was std 6. Eh dont play okaay.. she taught me how to use MSN. hahha. We met again in school when i was form 1 and she was form 4. She introduced me to soooo many people in school! she is one hyper girl whose always super perky. Until today, shes the person i look up to the most and its gonna be boring without her perkyness next year. will be missing u woman!
.JPG)
NICHOLAS THANG JIE SHEN aka fishyyy.. we were seriously never close at all until early this year when we went to OU. I`ve found out what a great friend he can be. He gained my trust easily and I know he wont tell my secrets to anyone. He makes me laugh and the things we talk about can be so unsensible at times but then again, he makes me happy. Just this morning he said, "You got a lot to say rite! Among the whole gang you talk the most man.. From outside the park can hear u talking edi" HAHA. He is honest with his thoughts and he isnt afraid to come out and tell me whats wrong.. Well.. people. thats Nicky fish for you. =D
.JPG)
I couldnt find a pic of both of them together. I dont have a pic of Kevin either so you`d just have to do with this one. Well.. this is Melvin. BUT.. The people I wanna refer to are the Yeow twins [melvin and kevin] They are the total opposite of each other! They dont even look alike! Both of them crack me up esp kevin. Kevin has a crazy crazy mind talking as loud as he can while Melvin is much more reserved. Quiet. I knew them through Lu Wen and also because they were really close to my bro. They were like one of my bros fav scouts i think. Haha. Well guys.. Its gonna be different without u guys around next year and hopefully we`ll keep in touch =D

muhd noor danial =]His the one on the far right..He has been my best friend since i was 11. He has been giving me loads and loads of advise on friendship probs and stuff like that larh. he listens to me when im in a bad mood. and no matter how much i hide it, he can always tell when im down. I trust him and he trusts me. We know a lot of stuff about each other and i tell him almost EVERYTHING.. We have NEVER had any downs in our friendship and his very caring as a petbro. Dan! U ROCK my world. *smiles*
WELL! Conclusion here is that those people are the most awesome people in my life other than my family and they have been a great inspiration to me. People mentioned above..I love u guys to bits and if anyone hurts u then u tell me k. heheee.
Thats it for today. See ya`ll<33s

ashley phuah hui hsin. she was my first friend when i moved to skttdi 1. shes younger than my by 2 days! xD in our whole friendship.. we have never fought at all.. of course there were those occasional badmouth moments but hey.. we made it through and now shes one of the bestest friends i`ve had. i`m glad we got to talk things over and we decided to start over as best friends. shes now my lepak partner and also my grand daughter. i dun really noe why though. hahaha. anyways, ashley.. YOU are NOT fat. dun listen to your brother k!

this goes out to mr adriel chan.. my bestest bestest guy friend who stuck by me since i was like 7 or 8 and his still putting up with my endless grumbles till today and cheering me up all the time. Adriel Chan.. I know i dont say this enough.. but THANK YOU so much for being there for me. I thank God for such a great friend like you.. You`ve been the most inspiring friend i`ve had.. I have learnt so many things from you..I`m sorry for not being there for you at times. I`m so sorry for everything. Ur an awesome guy driel.. and from now on.. I`ve always got your back.

syed arif bin syed isa =] we met through MSN. he added me. i dun even know how he got my contact.. i just know that when i saw him in school, i was like haha. okayy.. doesnt look that bad. we started talking a lot like almost everyday! we had a HUGE fight over something but we were cool after like one month. he has been listening to my probs and putting up with my naggings. haha. I know its stressful for him right now to cope with his studies and other things in his life.. but his doing a great job at it. Arif, u are ALWAYS my best friend though we werent as close as we used to be.. I`m sure things will be okay.. I promise.
HAHA. my darling twins! I`ve only been close to them since last year.. But we got so much closer this year and I`m so happy that happened. They are so easy to talk to and we love making fun of each other.. haha. in a jokingly way of course. They have been my shoulders to cry on. Their trustable, funny, hot, caring and AWESOME OKAY! They have showed me the true meaning of BEST FRIENDS! babes.. I`m always here for u and i`ll always be supporting u guys in whatever you do! The Ng twins rule! hehe xD

this iss.. jonathan khong wei jian. =D HE knew adriel, kels and i when we were 8. but WE didnt noe him till we were 11 or 12. hahaha. well.. his a very very funny guy.. awesome at breakdancing. has a super chomeyl doggie named Shalom. He can make me smile although i`m super emo-ed out. We can talk about almost anything and we joke with each other all the time. joeeey! you have been one heck of a guy. had loads of funny moments with you.. i promise we`ll go out someday la k. hehe.

natallieeeee! hehe. she`s a true woman of God i tell you. She has taught me loads of things in life.. shes so talented in playing the violin. Shes there to listen to my problems. Shes always there to talk to.. She cracks me up with her sis. I`m so so glad i had the oppurtunity to meet her =D We have had our funny moments and emo moments.. But we`ve gone through it all together. Shes what I call, a REAL best friend. One who sticks with you all the way. She stood by me when everything else went wrong. ur awesome Nat!
LEONG LU WEN! hahhahaha. knew this person when i was 9. She used to be the person i looked up to back then in std 3.. we lost contact but i got her msn contact thru my bro when i was std 6. Eh dont play okaay.. she taught me how to use MSN. hahha. We met again in school when i was form 1 and she was form 4. She introduced me to soooo many people in school! she is one hyper girl whose always super perky. Until today, shes the person i look up to the most and its gonna be boring without her perkyness next year. will be missing u woman!
NICHOLAS THANG JIE SHEN aka fishyyy.. we were seriously never close at all until early this year when we went to OU. I`ve found out what a great friend he can be. He gained my trust easily and I know he wont tell my secrets to anyone. He makes me laugh and the things we talk about can be so unsensible at times but then again, he makes me happy. Just this morning he said, "You got a lot to say rite! Among the whole gang you talk the most man.. From outside the park can hear u talking edi" HAHA. He is honest with his thoughts and he isnt afraid to come out and tell me whats wrong.. Well.. people. thats Nicky fish for you. =D
I couldnt find a pic of both of them together. I dont have a pic of Kevin either so you`d just have to do with this one. Well.. this is Melvin. BUT.. The people I wanna refer to are the Yeow twins [melvin and kevin] They are the total opposite of each other! They dont even look alike! Both of them crack me up esp kevin. Kevin has a crazy crazy mind talking as loud as he can while Melvin is much more reserved. Quiet. I knew them through Lu Wen and also because they were really close to my bro. They were like one of my bros fav scouts i think. Haha. Well guys.. Its gonna be different without u guys around next year and hopefully we`ll keep in touch =D

muhd noor danial =]His the one on the far right..He has been my best friend since i was 11. He has been giving me loads and loads of advise on friendship probs and stuff like that larh. he listens to me when im in a bad mood. and no matter how much i hide it, he can always tell when im down. I trust him and he trusts me. We know a lot of stuff about each other and i tell him almost EVERYTHING.. We have NEVER had any downs in our friendship and his very caring as a petbro. Dan! U ROCK my world. *smiles*
WELL! Conclusion here is that those people are the most awesome people in my life other than my family and they have been a great inspiration to me. People mentioned above..I love u guys to bits and if anyone hurts u then u tell me k. heheee.
Thats it for today. See ya`ll<33s

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home