Saturday, June 02, 2007

2.6.2007

im like bored.. oh and i forgot to tell you guys.. that in mamak. kevin was talking bout blues clues! HAHAHA. gile cacat laa.. how he imitated the feller. super funny laaaa! ask ashley. we were laughin like crap. anyway. i found this srvy on myspace. i think it was fr nads. =] im gonna do it. wheeee.

1.I've come to realize that:
my hair isnt that bad. nobody realised how weird it looked today.

2. I am listening to:
that thing u do - the wonders. oh wait.. it just changed to
push it to the limit - corbin bleu.
haha.. push it! push it! *remembers the dance the scouts did*

3. I talk:
very loudly!

4. I love:
my family.

5. My best friends:
are the bomb! i love them!

8. I hate it when people:
backstab.

9. Love is:
in the air

10. Marriage is:
uhm in my future kot.

12. I'll always be:
ME.

13. I have a crush on:
gahahha.. u shall not find out till im ready to tell.

14. The last time I cried was:
long long time ago.

15. My cell phone is:
scratched.

16. When I wake up in the morning:
i fall back asleep. haha. i wont be able to wake up for school when school starts man..

17. Before I go to sleep at night:
i think about a lot of things.

18. Right now I am thinking about:
people.

19. Babies are:
super chomeyl!

20. I get on friendster:
and navigate to another page.

21. Today I:
went out with the ashley, nick and the yeow twins.

22. Tonight I will:
laugh myself to sleep. kot.

23. Tomorrow I will:
sleeeeep.

24. I really want:
starbucks! damn it.

25. The person who most likely to repost this is:
a very bored person

26.U got this survey from:
myspaaace. nadia darls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home