Tuesday, May 08, 2007

8.5.2007

Hey all.
Been sitting in front of my comp for two whole freaking hours just changing Karen`s blogskin and My own blogskin. Hope you guys like it and hope the readers of Karen`s blog would enjoy her blogskin as well. I find that my previous skin was a bit retarded. As in like.. It was hard to read my posts. Anyway.. Today had choir and it was bugger funny okaaay!! Well nobody wanted to go for choir when they heard that teacher didnt come. So it was left with Li Sha, Rastam, Ibrahim, Nikki and I. We were really high i tell you. Most of the time we were talking and making fun of each other. At first the tenor kept singing the soprano part and we couldnt even pass the 3rd line of the song. But after that I kept following the tenor part. We just couldnt stop laughing I tell you. and what made us laugh even more was that Rastam saw a skirt on the table and decided to try it on. It was hilarious. We were just talking and later on Nikki and I had to help Rastam and Ibrahim as they couldnt get their part. I kept throwing a pen at Rastam and he would throw it back. And Ibrahim would be like o.0 Nikki on the other hand was playing with Rastams phone. Oh and this is where the stupidest part was. I was sitting down on a chair and Rastam was on the floor with Nikki. Then he looked at me and made some pose showing his ass. I was disgusted and decided to go somewhere else. But I was so blur that I didnt realise there was a wire in front of me and I tripped on the wire and nearly stepped on Rastam. We all couldnt stop laughing weih. And they were like OH-MY-GAWD! Rach.. Whats wrong with you wei? HAHA. and I couldnt stop laughing after that. So we were like talking and talking. After that Rastam had to go home. And he left the room with the skirt on. We were like DUDE! SKIRT! and he took it off. HAHA. Later on we trained Ibrahim but he kept going from one octave to another. So Lisha was trying to decided if she was gonna transfer him to soprano. But he couldnt reach the last high note so she tried him on alto. But on alto he kept swiching octaves so like yeah.. We dont really know where to place him right now. So we took a break after that and started crapping. Lisha started playing with the piano cover and she looked so funny. Then she threw it on Ibrahim and we kept laughing cause he looked really funny. We kept talking and talking. Singing whatever rubbish we knew and well yeah.. It was really fun.. We left at 3.20 and before that we were just talking and talking till my mom and dad came. I would have to say that todays choir practice was the BEST out of all because well.. Rastam,Lisha,Ibrahim and Nikki are the most fun people in choir and they can make you laugh so hard that your stomach hurts and you bang into things. HAHA. wooot. love them loads<33s. Oh thank God for choir. Without it I would have never met them =D Though I`ve known Lisha, Rastam and Ibrahim only for a month or so, their simply awesome. and I would love to stress on the word AWESOME =DD. Well i`ve been staring at the comp long enough. Will post some other time! <33ss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home