Friday, May 18, 2007

18.5.2007

like oh to the M-G!
todays papers were so eff-ing hardd.. grawr.
everything i studied for moral never came out. that threw me off a lil.
but then again i dunt know why i didnt study the other stuff.
bm penulisan was bugger hard i tell u.
usually bm is never a major challenge for me but this paper was super hard. GRAWR.
i shudnt have done the cita-cita question sial. should have done the laporan or surat.
i think all my isi for bahagian c terpesong form the question. gonna get screwed by zubaidah. like urgh!
monday - geography.. so not ready okaayy.
there are a total of 21 chapters and like 60 questions are coming out.
so u get an average of 3 questions per chapter and they expect you to memorize the whole 21 chapters. like wth man..
tuesday - kh.. gonna suffer. hate kh.. especially electronic.
and on wednesday i have sejarah and music. like haish! i havent even memorized my music history yet. *groaaans*
thank God I only have Science, Sivik and PJ on thursday.
but then again.. if i fail pjk and sivik, i`m prob gonna get a lecture from jolayha.
haih. sad life i tell you,
totally ENVY the form fives now who just finished their exams. grawr.
studied geo and science the whole day today. i dont even know why i studied science when i was suppose to study sejarah.
and i didnt go fo tuition. wheeee. mommy didnt mind. i told her i was tired and felt headache-ish. oh well.. at the moment i cant use MSN cause my bro wont let me use the other comp. blegh.
He and his Football Manager.. He so totally should be studying now. Like totally.
I neeeeed to go out x(
I need Starbucks, I need Baskin Robbins, I need a good movie, I need to go shopping, I need to laugh, I need to be free, I need to go high.
But unfortunately I cant thanks to exams. hmph. Oh well, at least i get to go out thrice during the holidays. but then again, I have choir intensive for who knows how long. Looks like at least half my holidays would be spent in school.
Oooh andd.. Takae came in my class during my BM paper 2. And I got stuck. As in my essay.. When takae came in, I had a block in my mind. SO effing irritating.
And I could hear Grace laughing her head off when i suddenly went PFFFT!!! and Jolayha stared at me. Scary woman.
Make that Scary Old woman who kills the daylight out of PJK and SIvik. heee. sounds better.
Oh and I just realised my left legs bleeding thanks to some scratch or something. haih. retarded. will blog tmrw or sumthing. see ya`ll<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home