Tuesday, May 01, 2007

1.5.2007


hellow everyone =]
Another bday wish and dedication to make.. this time it goes out to my 2nd bro. Nigel.. well HAPPY BDAY KOR! Love u lots no matter how much I get irritated and yell at you. Nobody can replace your irritating pokes and whacks plus the never ending fashion insults plus the board games we play late at night when mom n dad are sleeping.. Not to mention the uncountable number of times you go through my messages and tease me about some guy whose name just so happens to be in my contacts. And also not forgetting the times where you tell me to wake you up from sleep but in the end you never wake up. haha. well Happy bday dearest bro! Have fun on your 19th bday.

Anyway.. since it was my bros bday.. For dinner we went outfor steamboat and damn was I full after dinner. Went to one utama for awhile but I didnt get anything. I wanted ice-cream but my parents wanted to go home. so like OH WELL.. Oh and today I studied Sejarah till I fell asleep. HAHA. So retarded.. Thank God I didnt dream bout those stupid perjanjians and all.. hehe oh wells.. Anyway. I dont have much to blog about and I have to wake up early tmrw.. Sending my bro off to Cambodia. Grawr.. Gonna make him buy me clothess.. hehee. Well I`ll blog when I have something interesting to talk about =D See ya`ll <33s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home