Friday, May 11, 2007

10.5.2007

hey all..
today didnt learn anything in school. super dumb wei. should have just skipped school. I didnt even go for choir. Or maybe there wasnt any choir. I dunno.. But anyway.. I left my tuition book in school and i was like argghhh. Thank God Mrs Khaw didnt yell at me.Ijust have to finish it by tmrw and pass it to her. haiyo. And I have Zowiah tmrw.PLUS! I have Saturday school. Ishh. The annoyance.

Anyway.. A BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS to Scouts, Pandu Puteri and Kadet Polis Wanita.You guys are the bomb! And this comes to show that hardwork pays off and is always worth it if u put it heaps loads of effort and detemination in everything you do.Yet at the same time, you have to know yr limits and not over do it. Want proof? Weell.. The Scouts and Pandu Puteri never practiced as hard as the KRS. I`m not saying that they NEVER practiced or they didntput hardwork into it. THEY DID! They prioritised this competition more than anything. But they didnt practice like every single day AND night unlike KRS who practiced every morning until late evening. ARE THEY MAD?! They even stayed overnight in school yesterday just to practice. And I`m pretty sure more of them were exhausted and they would prob fall sick any moment now. And they even had to wake up at 4am. My goodness! They even slept at 1.30.. 3 hours of sleep and you expect to win the competition. I dont think so.. And like they keep pressuring the KRS troops without even thinking about the other activities the troop members are involved in. Pfft. Seee.. they didnt even get 1st place. LOSERS! No.. I`m not blaming the troop members but I do blame the trainer and teacher. Stupid Ustaz and that gay trainer. Both of them are equally gay okay. Not to be rude but SERIOUSLY they are gay.. and I feel like whacking them for making the KRS troop the way they are today. Exhausted, sick and dissapointed. Pushed them to the limit for nothing. Too be completely honest.. I`m pretty pist off at this matter cuz like Ibrahims in choir and he barely has time for choir and now his pitching is all over the place. PLUS.. I`m pretty sure he lost his voice already. GRAWR. Ustaz and that gay trainer suck. Oh well.. I`m still gladfor Scouts, PP and KPW.

WE ARE THE ONE! WE ARE THE BEST! WHO ARE WE?
TAMAN TUN!
*woooooot* We rock and you know it. =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home