28.4.2007
helllooo world =D
Just got back from OU and im pretty darn tired but anyways. today started off with skit practice which kinda sucked. and auditions. our skit sucked or auditions but our dance was pretty good =] well after that just lepaked and watched the other audition performances. pretty cool really.. got home. rest and ate. then headed off to OU. Well I had to walk from the old wing all the way to the new wing =.= had italiannies. Nikkis treat. THANKS NIKKAY! LOVE YAA! so like yeah. bought brenda n belles present after that. Heeheee. Hope they like it. after that we uhm.. went bowling. Marc, Nikki, Sanju,Lian, Nadia and I. The rest went shopping. The rest consists of Karen, Debs, Kris and Auds. Ashley had to go home early for tuition =(( Bowling was pretty fun and like there was this time. It was my turn and when i was about to throw the ball, the ball slipped from my hand and fell behind me. Everyone couldn`t stop laughing. hehee. Well after that fall, All my balls went into the gutter. PFFT. Lian says the ball hated me. haha. Later on we went to starbucks and nads, lian and I went to the old wing.
FIRST STOP AT THE OLD WING - VAULT
I pierced my ears. HAHA. oh wells.. and Lian was like Dont cry!! And I started laughing. heeeheee..
After that, we went to uuhmm. I-dunno-whats-its-name store to get Lians berret or however u spell it. All I know is its for her PBSM uniform. After that we sent Nad back and went to Times to wait for Lians dad. After she went home, I walked all the way back to the new wing. And went to Padini to see the top we`re wearing for our dance. Saw it and rushed back all the way to the old wing cause my bro was picking me up from there and daymn was I tired. Well I took a few pics. Not many cause I really wasnt bothered to. Most of em were candid anyway. I`ll post em some other time cause like I`m kinda using my bro`s laptop now. So see ya`ll <33
Just got back from OU and im pretty darn tired but anyways. today started off with skit practice which kinda sucked. and auditions. our skit sucked or auditions but our dance was pretty good =] well after that just lepaked and watched the other audition performances. pretty cool really.. got home. rest and ate. then headed off to OU. Well I had to walk from the old wing all the way to the new wing =.= had italiannies. Nikkis treat. THANKS NIKKAY! LOVE YAA! so like yeah. bought brenda n belles present after that. Heeheee. Hope they like it. after that we uhm.. went bowling. Marc, Nikki, Sanju,Lian, Nadia and I. The rest went shopping. The rest consists of Karen, Debs, Kris and Auds. Ashley had to go home early for tuition =(( Bowling was pretty fun and like there was this time. It was my turn and when i was about to throw the ball, the ball slipped from my hand and fell behind me. Everyone couldn`t stop laughing. hehee. Well after that fall, All my balls went into the gutter. PFFT. Lian says the ball hated me. haha. Later on we went to starbucks and nads, lian and I went to the old wing.
FIRST STOP AT THE OLD WING - VAULT
I pierced my ears. HAHA. oh wells.. and Lian was like Dont cry!! And I started laughing. heeeheee..
After that, we went to uuhmm. I-dunno-whats-its-name store to get Lians berret or however u spell it. All I know is its for her PBSM uniform. After that we sent Nad back and went to Times to wait for Lians dad. After she went home, I walked all the way back to the new wing. And went to Padini to see the top we`re wearing for our dance. Saw it and rushed back all the way to the old wing cause my bro was picking me up from there and daymn was I tired. Well I took a few pics. Not many cause I really wasnt bothered to. Most of em were candid anyway. I`ll post em some other time cause like I`m kinda using my bro`s laptop now. So see ya`ll <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home