Wednesday, April 25, 2007

25.4.2007

gonna be a short post but i just felt like blogging anyway =D
well... HAPPY BDAY NIKKAYY! love u freaking dodo! xoxo.
well it was a really nice day other than the fact that we got screwed by pn jolayha.
haish. dont wanna talk about it. siens. other than that it was finee..
studies werent really boring and there wasnt any KH and Science. wheeee!
well Science was 9P. so since there wasnt 9P just sat down with twins, grace and nick.
talked lotsa crap and well yeah. it was pretty fun.. just got back from school..
well sorta.. and going again at 4. =D like i said its gonna be a short post. so may update after basketball later. cyas <33

oh oh oh..
and to her.
no stating any names but well yeah. if she reads it she`ll know and for those who were there.. they`ll know.well i just wanna say thanks for being honest with me. and i`m sorry about all the things I did that made u not like me. I really didnt mean any harm and just note that I`dbe keeping my hands off him. Plus.. I really didnt mean to copy you. And all those stories you heard about me.. Well. I`m sorry about it. and for those of you who told her these stories, I`m really sorry as well if i hurt u guys in any way.. I seriously don`t mean to but sometimes I do get carried away and I know that. So I`m sorry about that and if you guys have a problem with me. Do tell me and don`t keep it to yrselves cause if you don`t tell me, then I wont be able to change and your just gonna hate me for the rest of your lives. I really respect her as what she did was something i appreciate very much. and like yeah.. all I can say now is I`m really sorry. And I think I already know who my true friends are =] <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home