23.4.2007
TO ALL GUYS READING MY BLOG.. DON T BOTHER READING THIS POST. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Well.. since guys wouldnt be reading this post.. [they prob would anyway] its not that i`m writing some anti-guy post or anything but i bet if guys read the next thing im gonna state here.. they`llprob be like.. oh my gawd.. does she have to state that in her blog? i mean like everyone can read it laaa! well thats too bad cause i felt like scribbling my thoughts here. heeheeee.. dun mind the mood swings.
MENSTRUAL PAINS ARE IRRITATING AND STUPID. agreeable babes?
oh oh!
KRISTIN PHANG WAN ZHEN IS MY SUPERHERO//PANADOL SUPPLIER. wheeeeee.
aaaandd.
NICK THANG HAS A SUPER ADORABLE,CUTE,OH-SO-FANTASTIC PUPPY! heeeheeeee.
oh and and..
UNDERCOVER LOVE IS AN AWESOME BOOK!
I spent 4 hours reading tht book and i finished it. addictive much? lastly..
RASTAM ISNT GAY! SORRY BUT I DIDNT MEAN TO INSULT YOU OR ANYTHING AIGHTS!
I guess thats it for today. no tiem to post pictures larh. oh well.I`m falling sick. blegh me no likeyy.. and and I`m the freaking soprano leader in choir. whut an "interesting" job.. pfft. thank u tunku zubaidah? =.="
Well.. since guys wouldnt be reading this post.. [they prob would anyway] its not that i`m writing some anti-guy post or anything but i bet if guys read the next thing im gonna state here.. they`llprob be like.. oh my gawd.. does she have to state that in her blog? i mean like everyone can read it laaa! well thats too bad cause i felt like scribbling my thoughts here. heeheeee.. dun mind the mood swings.
MENSTRUAL PAINS ARE IRRITATING AND STUPID. agreeable babes?
oh oh!
KRISTIN PHANG WAN ZHEN IS MY SUPERHERO//PANADOL SUPPLIER. wheeeeee.
aaaandd.
NICK THANG HAS A SUPER ADORABLE,CUTE,OH-SO-FANTASTIC PUPPY! heeeheeeee.
oh and and..
UNDERCOVER LOVE IS AN AWESOME BOOK!
I spent 4 hours reading tht book and i finished it. addictive much? lastly..
RASTAM ISNT GAY! SORRY BUT I DIDNT MEAN TO INSULT YOU OR ANYTHING AIGHTS!
I guess thats it for today. no tiem to post pictures larh. oh well.I`m falling sick. blegh me no likeyy.. and and I`m the freaking soprano leader in choir. whut an "interesting" job.. pfft. thank u tunku zubaidah? =.="

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home