22.2.2007
Happy Birthday to the P twins! In other words, Pauline Ann Loh and Paul Loh Wei Hunn! Love both of u lots eventhough i dont act like it. Pauline I`m sorry sometimes i tend to not follow the rules and I understand tht ur a prefect. srys k! and Paul I`m super sorry that I make loads of noise in class. I`ll try NOT to okay? I`ll TRY.. No promises.. hehe.
Well now I guess I`m not sleeping as much as usual. I guess larh. Well this CNY seems VERY diff fr other CNYs.. Mainly cuz i didnt go back to Ipoh. Which means no gambling. No bullying nephews. No drinking those can and packet drinks. And ALSO.. NO DRIED N HOT WEATHER! Like seriously.. if u go back to Ipoh around this time. its burning hot!
Well my day was normal I guess? Other than the fact that i got woken up at 8.30 cuz my relatives came over without informing us. pfft. After that went to the hospital to get my dad. Went for lunch after his CT scan. Results tmrw. Praying real hard that he doesnt have to undergo any surgery or anything. But definitely his not going for chemo nemorez. =]
The rest of the afternoon was spent by watching tv. Listenin to music and finding my new blogskin and also changing the html a lil bit here and there. AND i had to redo my links. oh wells.. its worth it i guess. prefer this blogskin compared to the other one i use to have. Hope you guys like this one anyway. Thats bout it for my day. Gotta wake up for tuition tmrw. URGH!
Well now I guess I`m not sleeping as much as usual. I guess larh. Well this CNY seems VERY diff fr other CNYs.. Mainly cuz i didnt go back to Ipoh. Which means no gambling. No bullying nephews. No drinking those can and packet drinks. And ALSO.. NO DRIED N HOT WEATHER! Like seriously.. if u go back to Ipoh around this time. its burning hot!
Well my day was normal I guess? Other than the fact that i got woken up at 8.30 cuz my relatives came over without informing us. pfft. After that went to the hospital to get my dad. Went for lunch after his CT scan. Results tmrw. Praying real hard that he doesnt have to undergo any surgery or anything. But definitely his not going for chemo nemorez. =]
The rest of the afternoon was spent by watching tv. Listenin to music and finding my new blogskin and also changing the html a lil bit here and there. AND i had to redo my links. oh wells.. its worth it i guess. prefer this blogskin compared to the other one i use to have. Hope you guys like this one anyway. Thats bout it for my day. Gotta wake up for tuition tmrw. URGH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home